Chapter Six

Jace/Sam's POV

My whole body froze and my smile faded.

"Answer me!" Nick shouted. I sighed and turned around. "He's my new partner now get over it. Funny how you didn't care when you were finger fucking a girl under the table!"

Nick's nostrils flared and he strode up to me. He pushed me against the door which closed as he slammed me against it. He grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me closer to him, I watched as many emotions flew through his eyes.

"Nick." I whispered, almost breathless as my eyes landed on his kissable lips.

For a moment his facial features soffened before hardening once again, he threw me against a desk making my head hit the corner of it. I cried out in pain and clutched my bleeding head.

He hesitated but said "Fag." and sneered at me before grabbing his bag and storming out the door.

That word hurt more than my head. My heart crushed at the sound of the three letter word. Images and flash backs of what my father did to me at fourteen.

Beaten and kicked out.

I winced as I pulled myself up and picked my bag up, I sluggishly made my way to medical. I received glares and people whispered things as I walked by.

"Is he the fag Nick was talking about?" One guy whispered. I abruptly stopped and my heart clenched. I held back the tears which were about to form, and I quickly made my way to medical.

I knocked and walked it. My eyes widened a little when I saw Callum in there, he was sat on the bed with an ice pack on his side. My eyes roamed his bare chest...yummy.

I heard a two gasps and I snapped out of my trance. "Oh my gosh! Honey, sit over here." The nurse guided me to a seat opposite Callum.

While the nurse got something to clean the blood off me, Callum stared at me.

"What happened?" He asked, concerned.

"I-I tripped." I shrugged.

"What's your name love?" The nurse asked. "Sam Reed." The nurse smiled and nodded. "Sam could you take your shirt off please?" My eyes widened. "W-why?" I shifted uncomfortably.

"There's blood all over the collar and sleeve of your shirt, please remove it." The nurse said softly. I nodded and stood up, Callum watched my every move.

I unbuttoned my shirt and slowly removed it. I watched as Callum's eyes darkened and widened at the same time. I blushed a little.

Wait, why am I blushing? I'm a model for crying out loud! I've posed naked!

Callum's eyes became hooded and lustful.

I cleared my throat and he snapped out of it, he blushed and scratched the back of his neck.

I ran a hand through my gelled back hair and smiled weakly at the nurse.

"Okay, Sam. I'm going to press down on some parts of your chest. Just to see if any other part of you is injured. It's procaution." I nodded meakly.

The nurse pushed her finger tips on my skin to find any internal injuries. I yelped when she pressed on my weak spot on the back of my neck. "Sorry love." She said awkwardly. The corners of Callum's mouth curved up, I shot him a glare.

"Glad to see that you only have an injury on your head and no where else. I'll be right back, I have to go to the storage cupboard up stairs to get some bandages and a new shirt out of lost property. I'll be 15 minutes or so, there's bottled water in there and an ice pack also. Be good boys!" She sang the last part as she walked out of the door.

Callum and I sat quietly for a few minutes before he broke it, "Who did this to you?" He asked seriously. I opened my mouth and he cut me off. "-Don't even think about saying it was an accident and you tripped or some shit. Because I'm not going to believe it." He said sternly. I sighed deeply. "Nick threw me against a table after you left science." He looked thoughtful for a minute. "Oh he's Mr. Popular." Callum rubbed his chin and nodded. "Yeah, him." I said with disgust.

"What about you? What happened?" I walked over and sat next to him, the bed dipped a little and Callum's shoulder bumped mine.

He looked me deep in the eyes, his chocolate brown staring into my ocean blue.

"S-some jocks found out that I...that I...um..." Callum stammered and I placed my hand over his and I smiled warmly at him.

"That I'm gay."

I smiled and whispered into his ear, "I'm gay too." He shivered and pressed his forehead against my neck. "They slammed my head against the lockers, 30 minutes after I left you in the classroom. Seeing as we had free period, I wanted to go to the library. So on the way there the jocks saw me and muttered something. I heard it loud and clear. 'Look it's the gay queer who is friends with the other gay queer Sam.'" He breathed shakily into my neck. "I never thought someone would suspect me for being gay, I act like a straight guy. The same as you. I never suspected you to be gay either." Callum let out a half-hearted laugh. He sat up and our noses touched. My eyes lingered on his lips, his actions mirrored mine.

I leaned closer, and closer. His hand snaked to the back of my neck and pulled me further, crashing our lips together. I gasped as he skilfully snaked his tongue in between my lips, devouring every inch of my mouth. I joined my muscle with his and moaned in ecstasy. My hand touched his bare chest and ran my hand down towards his trouser waistline.

As I was about to send my hand in to explore the door opened and the nurse walked in.

"Oh my." She said, not as suprised as I thought she would sound.

I pulled back slowly and fluttered my eyes open, I watched as he opened his eyes slowly and his pupils dilated.

"Lucky I came back at the right time, or else you two would be frickle frackling." She mused.

Callum and I both chuckled with her, staring into each other's eyes.

I think I'm going to get used to this normal life...