(Take a break) Sharky x gn!reader

The Deputy and sharky were checking out basement with a shit tone of Bliss and a bunch of angels in it. Y/n was already annoyed enough at the fact that he was asked to clear out this basement full of Bliss and angels. The Bliss was not helping with their already growing headache. A few minutes go by and the deputy and sharky had successfully taken out all the angels. They were close to the entrance of the basement when the Bliss really started to get to y/n.

They felt dizzy, light headed, they were gonna pass out. Sharky was ahead of the deputy so he didn't notice until he heard a thud sound. He turned around to see y/n passed out on the floor.

"Shit"
He muttered to himself as he ran over to y/n, not really knowing what to do. He picked y/n up as best he could and dragged them out the basement.

"Hey someone help me!"
He called out to some of the other people around. One of them, a girl, came over and helped get y/n inside. They layed them down on a table.

"What happened"
The girl asked.

"They just passed out"
Sharky said.

"Probably from the bliss"
The girl said.

"I hate that stuff"
Sharky said.

"Get him to the jail. The people there will know what to do"
The girl informed. Sharky nodded and they graded the deputy and put them in a car. He drove to the jail. Bringing the deputy inside.

Tracey noticed and got up from her chair to rush over to sharky, holding the unconscious deputy.

"Follow me"
She said. Leading sharky to a room with a bunch of beds. He lays y/n on one.

"They're gonna be ok right?"
Sharky asked.

"They'll be fine. We just have to wait till they wake up"
Tracey said as she got a syringe ready.

A few minutes go by. Sharky's sitting in chair watching and waiting with Tracey to see if y/n would wake up. Sharky was worried, he will admit. Working with the deputy was fun and he grown to truly care about the deputy. Dare he say he formed feelings for them.

Y/n started to move and shift. He was coming out of it. Y/n's eyes shot open as they gasped for air. Tracey got up with syringe in hand. She tried to inject them with the serum inside of it but they pushed her away. Sharky watched as Tracey fell to the floor and dropped the syringe. He quickly went to go grab it. Once the syringe was in his hands he ran over to y/n shoving them back to the bed and quickly injecting them with the mystery liquid. The deputy immediately started to calm down and they passed out again. Sharky sighed and looked at Tracey who was staring at him.

"Damn"
Was all she said.

————

A few hours had passed y/n started to open their eyes. They looked around seeing snarky fast asleep in a chair. A slight smile crossed their face as they sat up. Sharky noticed the movement and opened his eyes, he looked at the deputy who was looking at him.

"Hey. How you feeling"
Sharky asked.

"Tired"
Y/n replied.

"Hmm. So what happened"
Sharky asked.

"I don't know, the bliss I guess. I had a little conversation with faith"
Y/n explained.

"Really?"

"Yeh..."

"Alright... so do you want to stay here or go to my trailer and stay there for a bit"
Sharky asked.

Y/n was a bit surprised at the offer. They haven't really gotten much rest since they arrived in hope county. So a chill day at sharky's wouldn't hurt.

"Sure"
They replied.

"Sweet"
Sharky smiled. He helped y/n to their feet and they walked to the car before driving off to sharky's to rest.

—————

"I can't stay for long. I have things to do"
Y/n informed as they entered sharky's home.

"Yeah no."
Sharky said bluntly

"Excuse me?"
Y/n asked.

"Deputy I'm gonna be so honest with you. I think you need to take a break. I can tell how exhausted you are. You need to take a breather."
Sharky explained.

"But everyone's counting on me to liberate these outposts and help their friends"
Y/n said.

"Well those people can wait. Y/n take. A. Break."
Sharky said in a stern voice.

Y/n had never heard him call them by their name nor have they heard sharky speak like that, so they were a little taken back by it.

With wide eyes y/n nodded and sat down on sharky's bed.

"Glad yo agree. I'll start up some food and you can make yo self at home"
Sharky said walking over to his little kitchen area with a smile.

—————————

Hey sorry if this seemed a little rushed, it's currently 1AM and I kinda lost track with where I was going with this chapter.

838 words