(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Ignorant Reader

Requested: none

Some angst storyline in this part but don't worry. There's a little bit fluff on the end :).

Type of the story:
(💔 + ☁️ + 💞)

Enjoy to read!!

~~~~

Raging Bull building
In the training room,

(Reader's POV)

I'm launching my bey as a training in here since morning until now it's almost near to afternoon.

"Let it rip!!!"

I launched again after my bey, (Y/B/N), stop spinning on the beystadium. I keep going because I want to battle against the owner of this building.

But....

I always get ignored by him whenever I said I want to battle him but he rejected my offer and told me to train again.

I do what he told me before as I am now become more stronger and yet he still not notice it as I was not exist to him.

It feel hurt sometimes, not only him but Fubuki and the other random bladers in here too.

I don't even care if they think me as I'm not existed in this world. But at the same time, it feel hurt inside.

Shaking my head off of that thought and focus on my training until I succeed.

~~~~

Meanwhile
In Shu's office,

(Shu's POV)

"Hey, Shu-san. Don't you think that was so harsh for ignored (Y/N)-san when she asked you to battle with you?"

My student, Fubuki, asking another question about her again. I sighed annoyance but stay calm.

"I have my reason, Fubuki. It's better for you to mind your own business right now." I said in monotone tone. He nodded and shock at my voice.

"Y-Yes, Shu-san."

I watch my blonde hair student walk out of my office, closing the door behind. I sat on my place while do my work and forget about her.

Speaking of her, I ignored (Y/N) because I have my reasons. After my corruption had vanished two years ago, I start to ignore her.

I remember when I was Red Eye, I hurted her when I asked her to battle, including when I was corrupted.

Whenever she is getting closer to me, I pushed her away from me so she won't get hurt by me.

Alright, enough of to think back about the past. I have to focus of this one and then training.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Timeskip
In evening
At the lobby,

(Reader's POV)

I'm taking rest in here after training for a few hours as I avoided any bladers in this building. I didn't see Shu in here.

'Probably busy with his stupid work, including training with his partner.'

I thought inside of my mind about what Shu was doing. Is it because about the incident two years ago?

I think it is after he accidently hurted me when he become Red Eye and corrupted by his own bey partner.

That time I knew it wasn't his fault but his dark side and his evil corruption bey spirit. I got up and walk to his office.