Chapter 4 Round 2 The Guardian vs the Copycat

As time passed and Jordan snuck into Eternal's ship with his group to find the two people they're looking for, he met some of the deceivers who didn't notice the DNA disguise Mike gave to them, Bernard was so stoked when he saw himself as a guard acting like he's wearing a cool costume for Halloween. Jordan gets really irritated by it, then he got more irritated by Terran joining Bernard. They're not stupid though they're just having fun which is something Jordan goes against when it's serious. Jordan opened the door that leads to Glen and Alina.

Glen was so surprised he thought he and Alina are caught so he threw dark spheres at the twins. (They are fine) After they found them and the information of the plan, which was unintended. Axe gave them the remaining samples of Mike's DNA chemical and tried to make their way out, suddenly they heard a footstep behind them, when they turned around, they saw Brother Argus standing right before their eyes. Jordan stepped forward moving them back, and his aura begins to flow once he's ready to fight. Argus however stopped him to avoid the ruckus,

"Go" Said Argus, "I hold off the guards." And everyone ran as they heard the alarm set off, getting the attention of the remaining guards inside Eternal's ship. Argus stopped time for the others to escape, meanwhile Carlisle got in contact with his former teammate and was surprised Argus just switched sides, it made him confused, but it didn't stop him from asking why

"I don't understand, why are you doing this?"

"Because buddy." Replied Argus "I have chosen a side, but I'm staying here until all of this is over." With that Carlisle thanked him and left him all alone. Argus smirked as he sees him leave with his final salute but hid it as soon as he heard someone right behind him.

Jordan and the others successfully escaped with Toby found along with Glen and Alina, only to see that Lynn was injured and unconscious, then he realizes that they're missing someone who is involved in the search. He looked back to see Kurai captured. Jordan eagerly ran to the other way just to free him, however Kurai told him to go away, for A strange shadow replica appeared and pushed Jordan so hard he's sent flying in space, and it flew towards him.

Jordan and the shadow replica locked eyes and began to fight. The clashes are aggressive as they attack head on, they inherit the same powers but different personalities thus making it harder for Jordan to defeat his replica. Jordan summons his clones and the shadow did the same which actually surprised him. Jordan attempted to create a Borealis rainfall and the shadow is able to summon it. Jordan is really raged by this, so he charged without holding back, the shadow also charged. Once both of them collide it made a huge explosion like a Super Nova.

Jordan crashed on the moon severely injured, while the replica of him did not, it was like a clone was made to be a lot stronger than the original his injuries heal fast when his blue and green aura flow. The two begin locking eyes again.

"So, you must be Black Heart." Jordan assumed "I have heard a few about you."

Black Heart who happens to be a shadow, smirked at the words Jordan let out to him. Then he smiled knowing how powerful he's growing, he said to him. "I'm impressed, you are growing kid. But you are not yet ready." His statement reminded Jordan of his dead teacher Ashura, and it got him really rageful. Out of it, he strikes his next blow, Black Heart smoothly evades it, grabs Jordan's arm and threw him down the ground. Then he placed his foot on Jordan's head as he said to him.

"I see, you wanted to kill me." "Is this why you're afraid that your friend would do the same." Jordan was speechless hearing the words that escaped his mouth, surprised by the fact that he knew immediately when he referred to Lynn. Just as Jordan was about to ask how he know about it, Black Heart continued.

"I can see through your mind Jordan, your own emotions betray you just by letting them get inside your head, it's not very complicating when you think about it. I mean everyone loses control sometimes, even me."

Just as Black Heart raises his hand a small black hole is created, he channels his own aura to make it large enough to obliterate Jordan when he had a chance to until something warped right in front of Black Heart's eyes, then it shined bright like a star forcing him to crush his black hole and evade before the spirit appeared. Black Heart expected it to appear when needed, he just couldn't believe it's someone he's a bit familiar with. A girl in white stood in front of Black Heart whilst showing no fear as she defended Jordan from him, Black Heart smiles and immediately turned away, knowing it is not worth fighting a ghost. He knows he can win a fight against her, however in his perspective he has his reasons not to

"Riley Ohana. Thought I'd never see you again after a century." Black Heart said with an evil smile on his face. "How's your friend Oliver?

"It doesn't matter, your quest ends here."

"Oh Please, my quest is not yours to interfere with. Until next time Jordan, we will meet again."

Then the shadows that surrounded Black Heart began to spread, covering his whole body. Before Riley could stop him, Black Heart already disappeared. Jordan returned safely inside the Vulture Wing and escaped without getting caught again.

He ran to check if anyone is okay, and all of them are except for Lynn who's lying down on bed with her burnt injuries.