Chapter 1 Spending time with the Ghost.

Sometime after Jordan helped Lynn on her training, The Ghost and Glen helped Sasha learn how to get herself to talk to her sister, however she was nervous about doing this, so she kept on walking in circles to calm herself down. The Ghost, said to her "Sasha relax" "Is going to be fine."

"How though?" Sasha asked the ghost "I'm just not used to talking to someone who doesn't want to talk to me."

"Pretty sure you're not good at this because you're jealous." Glen said with a smirk. Which made Sasha angrily reply to him that she is not. Despite Glen and Sasha actually being neighbors, he sometimes finds ways to make her snap at him without knowing. A few minutes later on top of a mountain, Jordan was busy looking at a picture frame of his brother and his friends while remembering the time when he couldn't save Lynn's dad even though he had powers to do so. He couldn't bear that failure he had since then. On that cold day, a ghost appeared behind Jordan, which got his attention.

"You seemed a bit disappointed today Jordan." said the Ghost.

"Not exactly" is all Jordan could say to him.

The Ghost suggested that he should spend some quality time with Jordan, so he doesn't feel alone, so he does by sitting next to Jordan while copying Jordan meditate. Jordan opened his left eye looking at him and he spoke

"You're not good at this aren't you."

"Nope" The ghost replied, "This isn't my first time doing it though."

Both of them remained silent when meditating in the cold, little did Jordan knew that he had to take care of his niece Ellen, however the Ghost won't let him, and he took her home to Carla who is her grandmother. Jordan was surprised he did that. Jordan stood up and asked him why, and the Ghost answered "You needed some time to rest. But don't worry, your mom understands" Jordan sighs and lies down. Out of frustration Jordan couldn't help thinking that it might be a bad idea to leave Lynn alone since she isn't stable from her father's death due to her own brother, but with nothing else to do to he had no other choice but to stick around with a spirit who is Bushin's Old Friend.

The Ghost and Jordan took all the time they need to get along, only for a short time that is. He felt a little bit uncomfortable being around the ghost as he's reminded of his brother being with him until he died because of his arch nemesis who took him away by slowly destroying Earth.

"Are you alright?" The Ghost asked calmly

"Yeah" Jordan lied, which made the Ghost pick up some snow, make a snowball and throw it at him. The Ghost floats around while lying down on his back, trying to cheer Jordan up.

"Come on Jordan. Don't be like that." Said the Ghost "Just try to smile, cheer up for once."

"I can't cheer up right now kid." Jordan said back "It's not even a good time to cheer up, look we have to get serious otherwise everyone we know will be gone."

"Like you lost your brother that day?" The Ghost guessed. Which made Jordan silent. He comforted him by patting on his shoulder and he spoke. "Jordan, if anything it's not just everyone who needs help. Out of all the ones I helped out before, you are the one who needs it the most, though I'm not perfect for the job."

Jordan scoffed while denying that he really needed help. But he could not live with the guilt he had for himself due to the loss of the people he love, the ghost can see that his statements are true just by looking at Jordan. Then he speaks again

"You were thinking about something earlier, around 3 years ago, right? When Damian Devil told you something during your fight with the team against him. Something like, you lacked the will to let go." It made Jordan nod at him admitting that he did.

The ghost sorted things out for Jordan and Those two got along pretty sooner than they think. Jordan stopped and asked for The Ghost's name since he didn't ask Bushin for his name, and the ghost said

"I'm Oliver, Oliver Elm. It's really nice helping you out. Although you should get right back to your business," His reminder made Jordan's mind blow up with realization that he must go do his job, so he shifted away not to be seen by Oliver.

"Well, that was... unexpected" Oliver said to himself as he puts his hand on top of his head.

Jordan shifted back right inside the burrow, and he did not expect Oliver to appear with him, which shocked him.

"I thought you didn't have any powers" thought Jordan.

"Neither did Bushin" Oliver replied, "I got them after I died, too bad I had a reason not to use them to interfere with the mortal world."

"Mortal World?"

"Yeah. That's what I've been told about."