Chapter 3 Who is Black Heart?

A few hours later, Jordan watched Skylar fighting with her sparring partner Dusk like crazy, while Carlisle who was walking towards him tried to be nice... in his own way. From that moment they met with their own glaring eyes Jordan begins not to trust him, Carlisle on the other hand just stares at him.

"What do you want?" Jordan asked calmly but in a threatening way

"To tell you something obviously." Carlisle answered rudely "You are well aware that Eternal wasn't attacking anyone lately right."

"Yeah. I know." Both of their eyes are locked to each other as they continue to glare without even looking away. Jordan clenches his fists showing his wariness towards Carlisle which is something he's quite familiar with. Then Carlisle continued their conversation with one answer making Jordan confused

"That's because he's afraid of something- no someone I felt the same presence as he did." And then he pointed at Jordan "And that is you." Next, he pointed out behind him "Lynn" and finally pointed at his left as his left arm extended "Bushin and Sasha" "But mainly Black Heart." Jordan's eyes widen once he was shocked, it felt like a bullet struck through his chest. Jordan became curious and asked who Black Heart is making Carlisle feel very uneased as he tried to hold in his fear. So, he took one deep breath, and spilled out what he knew about him.

"Black Heart is one of those monsters whom people can never explain." Said Carlisle "The deadliest warrior who goes by the name based on his character, an ancient villain who showed no mercy, and has very interesting powers that were never to be spoken of."

Jordan was mostly shocked with all of the things Carlisle said about Black Heart, but those thoughts he had made him a bit rageful considering that Black Heart is actually the shadow who looks like him, then his thoughts slipped away from his mind once Carlisle continued

"What's scarier about him is that no one knows who he is and that he's so powerful that not even The Organizer knows how. Then and now all the data from the archives show nothing about him, No bloodline, no species name, and no origin. Just one look at him and your dead before you might even get a chance to clear up your picture, he's the definition of fear itself when you think about it."

"Well, I'm impressed." Terran surprised Jordan and Carlisle thus ending Carlisle's time to continue talking.

"Hey Terran." Carlisle Greeted in a rude tone 

"Nice to meet you Carlisle" Terran greeted back which made Carlisle smile and leave. Jordan was still filled with distrust towards him, even though he's not their enemy anymore.

"I don't trust him." He said this, which makes Terran really doubt that he's the enemy and told Jordan that he himself wasn't any different from Carlisle when he first met, Jordan admitted that it is true but there are things that made him wary of him. His focus on that ended when Jordan looked back to Dusk and Skylar who are still sparring.

As minutes passed Jordan continues to walk on top of a mountain where he finds Ven watching the sky above. Jordan wanted to know if Ven is doing fine or if he's feeling okay, because after all he was Apollo's best friend beside him, he sees Bushin, who appears to be standing in one hand.

Later on, when Jordan had a short talk with Ven and left, Jordan runs down the mountain to see the others focusing on their training while others on the plan to end Eternal's attempt to reign when recently he hasn't heard from Lynn or any of his friends. Jordan rushed downhill going to the burrow, he knocked on Lynn's door to check if she's okay and gently said "Lynn? are you okay in there?" Jordan didn't hear a response, and this makes him so concerned he opened the door slowly and gently, only to realize Lynn isn't inside. Jordan found a note that told him Lynn went off with her friends, then he heard Lydia skating in a distance. When she stopped by to see Jordan, she asked him if he knows where Lucas is, and Jordan said yes showing her the letter Lynn wrote.