Chapter 12 Last fight, First change.

Later on, he heard someone calling him. Jordan was well aware of that voice when it called. It was Lynn, she came all this way to the mountain only to see Jordan who was different from when he was. He told Lynn about Black Heart and that he had to face him by himself, and this is when Lynn made her choice to fight Eternal alone not just that, but to save her brother as well. The two said good luck to each other and decided to part, however both he and Lynn were stuck on each other's eyes and seems to them that they know what to say but were caught by Bushin and Sasha who are the next ones to find him, and the first to caught them both in their little moment.

"What are you guys doing?" Both Bushin and Sasha interrupted

"N-nothing" Both Jordan and Lynn answered with one mutter.

"Dude, I know that look." Bushin responded "Don't try to hide it" This made Jordan and Lynn blush at one another then hid their faces behind their backs.

"I don't know why..." "But you two are so adorable together."

"SASHA!"

A few minutes have passed after their talk, Bushin focuses his blood mark, while closing his eyes as the 3 watched him however Jordan and Lynn are confused.

"So, what's he doing." Jordan asked.

"He's concentrating on his newly profound ability." Sasha answered "Bushin learned from his father how to see things from afar without using his eyes."

"You think he has mastered it" He asked again.

"Nope, even if he did, he's still new to this so don't pressure him."

As Bushin focuses his bloodmark, the visions he saw were a lot of stars, next planets and even others. Sasha is right however he struggles to look for Eternal and where he left his ship.

"Oh! I saw the ship!"

"Really?" Sasha was surprised when she asked.

"Nope sorry."

And later on, Sasha frowned. It's kind of funny when things don't go the way it should, but for things like this, Sasha felt like she's being teased. (Mostly by Bushin that is.)

"I saw it this time." Bushin exclaimed.

"You have?!" Sasha gasped again as her frown turned into a surprised reaction again.

"Nope still didn't" When Bushin replied nervously, Sasha started to snap, her yell is like a volcano had erupted, except things get even.

"OH, COME ON!" "How could you be so stupid?!"

"Sorry."

Jordan and Lynn had to cover their mouths if they don't want to laugh out loud. Toobas the two ended up bursting of laughter anyway, when Sasha heard this and turned her head quickly to them with anger, they knew their screwed.

"Let Him Focus!" Sasha said with her teeth grinding.

Jordan was so afraid to talk he took two steps back, while Lynn embarrassingly said while her legs tremble "Ok Sasha we won't laugh, but maybe calm down a little and he'll focus."

This will be the last time Bushin had ever messed up unless he did again. He closes his eyes and focus until finally, he saw the ship he was looking for,

"Ok I saw it."

"That better not be a joke!" Sasha yelled.

"No this I did, it's out of the lost Region." Replied Bushin. "But this time," He added "There's this strange shadow guy riding on top of it."