Chapter 10 Guilt, Sorrow, and Regret.

Lying down on the snow Jordan is now left emotionless, hopeless even. He was in so much pain that he wasn't able to feel it anymore before he could close his two own eyes Riley pulled him back up. Upset and concerned Oliver and Riley sat next to him but didn't know what to say to cheer him up. Suddenly they heard voices that are calling his name "Jordan?" they looked back but he himself did not respond.

"Jordan!"

The voices called to him again but this time it's even louder. Jordan looked right behind him, and he saw Casper, Sid and Terran running towards him, but Jordan picked himself up and jumped out to the sky.

Meanwhile on top of the tower Black Heart observes the stars with his telescope, while paying attention to the stars he noticed an Aurorean light passing by, he looked closer to it, and he saw Jordan beneath that light by the looks of it this is the first time Black Heart has ever felt different, like his soul is screaming out all of the pain.

"His spirit is broken" Black Heart thought to himself.

On that night Eternal went to the top of the tower and greeted Black Heart with proper manners. The shadow himself anticipated that he would come, though he smiled anyway and greeted him with a handshake.

Jordan headed right home in Earth and resided in the forest, where he thought he can stay away from all the bad things that happen. However, looking at the trees and the birds chirping they all reminded him of his childhood. Where the time when Jordan and Lynn became friends, she would visit him in the forest a bit often and have fun together, running around and hiding behind the trees. Jordan seemed so happy at first but looking back, those happy memories he had turned into sad ones, then those thoughts slip away when he heard a familiar voice.

Jordan turned around and saw Ashura Kage standing right in front of him.

"Hey there kid." Jordan thought he was dreaming but what he saw is nothing compared to one.

"It's been a long time their master."

The reunion is incredible as it finally touched his heart that Jordan saw his teacher. The two had gotten along for a long time so he thought that he might spend their last time, however Ashura told him that he has one final lesson to teach him before he could go. However, Jordan didn't get a chance to know what that is when Ashura attacked. Luckily Jordan defended himself and fought back. Jordan didn't know what it is for, but he knows Ashura won't tell him. The battle between master and apprentice was incredible as the two fight well with concentration, and during that battle, Jordan has surpassed Ashura when it comes to combat although he was taught not to underestimate professional and new opponents since Ashura has experience. While it lasts longer than expected Lucy and Bushin had some quality time together as siblings while coping with their tough relationship, until they heard an explosion from afar. Bushin was the first to notice though.

The brother and sister ran in the forest found the spirit of their grandfather fight their friend, and it ended with Jordan's last strike on his master's back. Jordan may have one the fight that day, but he still wasn't able to learn the last lesson from Ashura. However, Ashura congratulated Jordan with respect and said to him that he will be ready.

"I'm sorry kid, it was fun while it lasted, but your final lesson for today has always been with you all along."

With Ashura's last words his spirit slowly disappears, and Jordan waves his goodbye before he is gone from this world. Although Ashura wasn't truly gone it was still sad to see him leave, Jordan sighed, and he sat down on his log by the river where he spend seconds of his time alone while trying to clear out his thoughts. Then he heard a twig crack from behind him, he looked back and saw Glen with his upset behavior.