Chapter 45: Dirty

NO ONE'S POV

"What's with that face, Ate Aiah?" bungad ni Stacey nang makitang ngiti-ngiting lumapit sa table nila si Aiah.

"Where are the others?" Aiah asked instead, trying to avoid Stacey's question at umupo sa tabi ni Sheena.

"Nauna umalis sila Jho eh. Jeremy's dad called him. Si Maki and Gelo may pupuntahan daw. Si Mikha and Jasmine, hindi na bumalik." Maloi answered while observing Aiah's face.

"Baka may ginawa nang milagro si Miks and Jazz. What do you think, Ate Aiah?" Sheena asked teasingly.

To her dismay, instead of getting irritated, Aiah's face turned a deep shade of red.

"Nagbublush ka ba, Ate Aiah?" Sheena asked in disbelief, leaning closer to Aiah's face to check it.

Aiah tried to hide her embarrassment, but her flushed cheeks betrayed her.

"H-hindi ah." she stammered, looking away.

Maloi raised an eyebrow, clearly amused.

"May tinatago ka no? spill the tea!"

Aiah just shook her head, unable to wipe the smile off her face.

The thought of Mikha's kiss and the intense moment they shared was still fresh in her mind, making her heart race all over again.

"Baka sila ni Mikha ang may ginawang milagro." Stacey stated, looking intently at Aiah, who was now a blushing mess after hearing what Stacey said.

Aiah tried to compose herself but couldn't hide her embarrassment. "W-wala, ano ba 'yan Staks?" she stammered, avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Talaga? Parang hindi naman." Sheena teased, still leaning closer.

"Oo nga, Ate Aiah iba tinginan n'yo ni Mikha ngayon." Maloi added.

Aiah took a deep breath and finally decided to change the subject.

"Next time na lang natin pag usapan may klase pa tayo."

Stacey, Sheena, and Maloi exchanged knowing glances but decided to let it go for now, sensing Aiah's discomfort.

"Okay okay, pag bibigyan ka naman ngayon." Stacey said with a smirk.

"But we're not done with this conversation." Singit ni Maloi at nauna ng ayosin ang gamit.

Aiah sighed in relief, hindi pa s'ya ready pag usapan ‘yong sa kanila ni Miks dahil nalilito pa rin s'ya.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jhoanna, Miks, Colet, and Gwen were already sitting comfortably in their seats when Aiah, along with their girlfriends, entered the classroom.

The couples just smiled at each other while Mikha gave Aiah a smirk and sexily bit her lip.

Aiah blushed and looked away, hurrying to her seat, hindi naman nakatakas sa mata ni Stacey ang nangyari.

"I saw that, madami dami ka sa'kin ikwekwento." Stacey teased, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"H-huh? ang alin?" Aiah stammered, trying to compose herself as she settled into her seat.

"Parang may something sa tingin ni Aiah ah." Gwen whispered with a grin.

Jhoanna chuckled softly. "Mukhang may chukchakan na naman naganap." she added, glancing at Mikha, who was still smirking.

"Spill naman, Miks." gatong ni Colet.

"Pwede naman." Mikha said and faced Colet.

Gwen and Jhoanna also turned to Colet, eager to hear what Mikha was about to say.