Roommates

Y'all I can't even tell you where I get these ideas from I just hope y'all like it 🫶🏽 I have a tt page @caden2j
_______________

The insistent creak of my door startled me awake. I groaned, throwing an arm over my eyes against the hallway light flooding into my room. There was some rustling, then the door clicked shut.

"Did I wake you?" a voice chirped.

"Who are you?" I mumbled, my voice thick with sleep.

"I live here now!" she replied, practically vibrating with excitement.

It took a moment for my sleep-fogged brain to catch up. New school year. Seniors were gone. New roommate.

"First day of college?" I asked sitting up in my bed, since seniors graduate early I got used to sleeping shirtless,

"Yep." She rolled her luggage to the side of her bed, I stood up, I also got used to sleeping without pants, I wasn't ashamed of being seen half naked,

I was in the gym almost everyday, I loved the way I looked, I was tall, fit and had long shaggy hair, not to seem full of myself but I think I'm pretty attractive.

I rubbed my eyes and finally got a good look at her, she had locs about down to her shoulders she had ponytails in the front and the back was down

Her skin was glowing and her style was earthy and her lips were glossed, she was stunning, I couldn't help but stare.

She smiled at me, which made me nervous, "Im Sam, I can um help you get to class and stuff." I fumbled with my words.

"Kayla, and I would like that, a lot." She looked at me, she looked so beautiful.

I felt myself starting to blush, "Well I'm just gonna get dressed so we can go." I quickly turned around trying to hide my face,

"You don't have to that." She said barely audible

I paused before turning back to her, "Get dressed?"

She laughed, "I was talking about how you turned away when you started to blush." she walked over to me,

She was so close, I'm usually smooth when it comes to girls but I felt like I couldn't speak.

"But, you don't need to get dressed either." She gently grabbed my face,

Is she going to kiss me? I want her to kiss me, I should kiss her, you know what I'm going to kiss her.

As I was deciding if I should lean in or not, there was a knock at the door, I groaned before going to open the door, I cracked it open.

"What are doing in the girls dorms?" It was my friend Tristin.

"Don't worry about that, can I come in?" He asked with a smile, "Fine, but behave yourself." I said before letting him.

He paused as he entered, "I didn't know you had a girl over."

"New roommate." I said walking past him, "Where are your clothes?" He asked looking at me then back at the the new girl

"Your asking to many questions, this is Kayla, keep her company while I get changed." I grabbing some clothes and walking to the bathroom.

After a couple I minutes I got changed, "How about we go get breakfast?" Tristin suggested.

"Well Sam was gonna show me around campus, can we catch up with you later." Kayla said with a smile

"Oh, I know this campus better than both her, I'll join you too."

I gave Tristin the death stare, he finally took the hint, "Actually I'm just gonna go get food." He finally left the room.

I laughed before turning to Kayla, "He's a good dude, he can be a little much sometimes."