Practice parenting

shiningjustforyou13 made this i just put a little more smut

Taylor's pov

'You guys made it, i'm so so grateful y'all are doing this. Honestly we can't thank you enough.' Kyle said as she opened the front door.

'We will have to learn eventually.' Travis said as he greeted her. Something inside me feeling warm at the thought of Travis and i having children.

'It's a pleasure, you guys deserve a vacation. Besides it's just a week, not a lot can happend in one week.' I said while hugging Kylie.

'Well we're off, the kids are still asleep. Thanks again.' Jason said as he closed the front door. We heard a little honk as they drove off.

The kids were still asleep because we didn't want to cause a big scene when their parents left. So Travis and i set up our stuff in the guest room.

I went to the kitchen starting on breakfast when i heard a sound coming from upstairs. So i walked upstairs to the middle child's room, Elliotte.

'Mommy?' She said softly as she opened her eyes.

'No it's me, Auntie Tay' I said quietly not wanting to wake her up too much. 'Mommy and Daddy are on a little trip, so uncle Travvy and i are gonna be looking out for you guys.' I said while sitting on her bed and stroking her little head.

'Noo, i want my mommy.' She sobbed. My heart broke as she laid there, crying into her little bunny.

'It's okay, come here.' I picked her up and sat her on my lap. She accepted and curled up into my shirt. Softly crying into my hair, after a while her breathing slowed and she looked up to me.

'Sorry Auntie Tay.' She said, still curled up in my lap.

'It's okay little one, wanna go downstairs and have some breakfast? I made waffels!' I said and she giggled.

We went downstairs as i already saw Travis at the table. Holding Bennet in his arms while chatting to Wyatt.

'Well hello guys.' I said as Elliotte climbed up on her chair. 'I see you have already started on breakfast.'

'It looked so good, we couldn't wait.' Travis said as he motioned me to sit down. 'We were thinking of going to the park today. It's gonna be hot outside.' He said as he grabbed a waffle and dumped it on my plate.

'Sounds good, there's a festival Thursday with a lot of rides and pony's and stuff. I thought we might want to go?' I said as i placed a bite of waffle in my mouth.

The kids nodded excitedly so i booked the tickets. After breakfast Travis got them dressed as i cleaned up. I packed a bag full of diapers, wipes and some snacks and we headed out.

I was kind of worried about paparazzi but that didn't seem to be an issue when we got there. We walked around the park for a while and ate some ice cream. I waved at some people who were wearing my merch, but they left us alone. I loved that they gave me my space and understood that we wanted a family day.

After a couple hours it was lunch time so we went to this café. It was the cutest thing ever watching Travis drink hot coco and spill it all over himself. I obviously snapped some pictures of him and the girls, immediately sending them to Kylie.

The day was great around five in the afternoon we were home. Completely exhausted but very happy. We had some pancakes for dinner because we didn't feel like cooking a lot. Travis put the older girls to sleep as i put Bennett to sleep. She was exhausted so it was pretty easy.

Travis and i tucked ourselves in after having a cup of tea and chatting a little. I immediately fell asleep in his arms.

'Auntie Tay, i don't feel good.' I woke up from Wyatt's voice. She had her hands on her stomach and looked a little red.