Sick ride

Travis pov

I woke up because i heard some noise coming from the bathroom. I looked over to see Taylor gone, quickly getting out of bed i headed over to the bathroom. Taylor was sitting on the floor, kneeling for the toilet. She was white as a ghost as she was throwing up like a mad man.

'Baby are you okay' i ask in a very concerned way. 'I feel sick' Taylor says softly.

I went to sit beside her holding her hair up. Taylor and i sat there for about an hour. When she was ready we slowly got up to lay back in bed again. It was about 4:30 am so we drifted off pretty easily.

I woke up to see Taylor still crawled up in my arms like a toddler. I kiss her forehead when i slowly step out of bed, not wanting to wake her up. I grab my phone and call Tree.

'Hey Tree, Taylor's very sick i just called to let you know. Could you move all her appointments like three days or so.' i say.

'Of course, no problem. Hope she feels better soon.' Tree says as she hangs up the phone.

I look over to see Taylor opening her eyes very carefully. Hinting me to come over.

'Feeling better baby?, i asked Tree to free up your calendar for the next couple days.' Taylor smiles thanking me.

We spend the day cuddled up in bed, letting Taylor pick all the movies as she ran to the bathroom a few times but it was always false alarm.

Around 9 pm i looked over to Taylor who was in much better shape. She glanced up and bit on her bottom lip. Knowing that little filthy look i immediately looked back at the movie we were watching. Still feeling her stare.

Taylor's pov

I was feeling completely fine, i think i just ate something wrong last night at dinner. Travis, the amazing guy that he is had taken care of me all day long. We were watching a random romcom movie as i suddenly felt a desire between my legs.

Not knowing what was coming over me, but kind of liking it i bit down on my bottom lip. Sucking slowly in it so Travis would notice.

He looked at me and straight back at the movie.

'No Tay, you're sick' He says. 'I first want you to feel better before we even think about that kind of stuff' He says in a serious tone.

'Well your friend up there says other wise' I giggle staring at Travis's erection. I turn the movie off and grab Travis's face, he obviously kisses me back as i go sit on his lap. With one leg on one side and the other on the other, feeling my already soaked thighs in the middle.

Our tongues dance in each other's mouths when i gasp at the sudden feeling of two fingers being pushed inside of me.

'You want it so bad, ride my hand baby girl' Travis whispers against my ear. Sucking on my neck and most definitely leaving some marks. At this point Tree was used to it by now.

I start to ride Travis's hand slowly and let out a little moan at the feeling of his hand in my dripping wet pussy. I really needed this, and god he knew that.

'We both know you can ride my hand faster than that, baby girl come on.' Travis's voice, low and erotic. Fuck it turned me on even more.

Squirming on to his fingers almost reaching my peak. Travis notices and shoves in another finger. I moan, almost scream as i cum. My pussy clenching around his feeling, his name on my lips as i ride it out.

'Fuck you're good' I whimper as i go to sit next to him.

'I know' He chuckles. 'Come to bed pretty girl, we can cuddle up in kinda tired' He says while yawning. He stands up and laughs at me.

'Not funny!' I say also laughing. I couldn't get up, my thighs and legs were still shaking. Travis picked me up baby style and carried me to our bedroom, still laughing.

We went to lay in bed. Making out a couple more times but not more than necessary. Eventually we fell asleep. God i really love this man.