Never have i ever

Tw: Sh

Taylor's pov

I was still getting ready as i heard a little knock on the door. Assuming it was Travis, i checked the mirror once more and then opened the door.

'Wow, you look beautiful as always.' He says and he steps a little closer and leaves a hot lingering kiss on my mouth.

'Mmh, let me get my purse and we can go.' We were just going to meet the usual gang. My girlfriends and their boyfriends, and obviously Jack. I was just wearing a little white skirt and a navy blue sweater, that showed off my shoulder. I stepped into Travis's car and we drove to Gracie's.

Once we arrived we saw Ryan and Blake standing there. Ryan was laughing his ass off and Blake looked a little pissed. We got out of the car, walking towards them.

'Everything alright?' Travis asked them.

'Don't you dare.' Blake said and Ryan already started to explain.

'So then she tripped and couldn't get up.' He laughed and Blake eventually did too.

'Let's get inside.' Blake pulled on Ryan's arm and we walked in.

'Hey guy.' Gracie said and walked up to us, greeting Blake and me with a hug. 'Get yourselves a drink.' She says as she walks off.

'Let's play never have i ever.' Sabrina says and everyone went to sit on the ground. I don't know what it is with this group and games, but i really love it.

'So let me explain this version. First person to put five fingers down, has to chug a drink. All clear?Okay, never have i ever, had sex in a public place.' Sabrina said and everyone except for Jack put their finger down. I grinned a little at Travis but quickly dropped it.

'Ooh, never have i ever kissed more than three people in one night.' Selena said, and me and Gracie embarrassed as we were put our finger down.

'I'll never forget that night.' Sabrina said to us and we laughed.

'What does she mean?' Travis said.

'What happens in Paris, stays in Paris.' I chuckled.

'I have one, never have i ever done something sexual in the car.' Jack said and again, everyone put their finger down. Travis winks at me and i quickly look back.

'Never have i ever, done it with someone else in the house.' Barry said and i wasn't paying attention. Before i knew Gracie walked up to me and puts my finger down.

'Huh. Oh Grace!' She lifts her shoulders.

'What can i say, i was NEXT TO the bed.' She said and everyone laughed. Causing me to turn a little red.

'Never have i ever, faked an orgasm.' Selena said, and i was the only one to put my finger down.

'Oh-. I'm never sleeping with you again.' Travis shrugs.

'Noo, it's was with Tom.' I said and everyone laughed. Selena wasn't big in my dating choices, but she really didn't like Tom. She said he was way too boring for me, something i now agree with.

'Ooh baby, only one more.' Travis said. 'Well let's get Tay drinking. Never have i ever, lost my ability to walk due to sexual stuff.' Travis said and i pushed him away.

'Ugh fuck you.' I laughed and he really laughed.

'Well Tay, drink up.' Gracie handed me a cup and i took it. She looked at the cup, then at me and then her eyes looked sad. Almost like she was about to cry.

'What's up?' I said concerned.

'Can i talk to you for a sec Tay?' Gracie said and i nodded.

'Pussy.' Jack called after me and i stuck my tongue out.

We got to her hallway, closing the door behind us. I was a little scared, but so confused.

'Uhm well, when you took the drink. Your sleeve rode up.' Gracie said and i still didn't know what she was talking about. 'Tay, do you hurt yourself?' She said.

Fuck. That's it, i completely forgot. Last night i really, really wasn't feeling good. So i made the stupid decision of scrolling through comments. Then something inside me snapped. Before i knew it i had picked up the blade again. I really had a lot of damage on my wrist, but with this fun night and all i'd totally forgotten all about it.

'Grace, no of course not.' I said not wanting anyone to know. She grabbed my arm. 'Don't you dar-.' Tears welled up in my eyes and she rode up my sleeve. The feeling in my stomach felt heavy. I was crying, and Gracie looked at the over twenty deep cuts on my arm.

'Tay i'm so sorry, but you have to let me help you.' She said and i just fell into her arms, she knew now. I really liked that she knew, i just needed to talk about everything with someone. She was that someone, i knew that now.

'Is everything okay?' Travis opened the door and looked at me. He clearly saw that i'd been crying. 'Tay are you okay?' He asked very concerned.

'No, i'm not. I'm gonna spend the night at Gracie's okay?' I looked at Gracie and she gave me an approving smile.

'Of course, call me when you feel better. Should i kick everyone out Grace?' Travis asked and she nodded.

Really not feeling like talking to anyone, or explaining anything. So i hugged Travis goodbye and told him i'd call him. I hold on to Gracie as she let me upstairs, to her bedroom. She gave me a big pajama shirt and some brandy shorts as i changed into them.

'Grace, this might be a little weird but could we cuddle?' I said and she nodded.

'We can talk whenever you are ready Tay. I love you, you know that right?' She stroked my wrist and i curled up against her. She turned on friends and we watched some episodes. Laughing and just feeling so loved made me feel a lot better.

I drifted off after about two hours. Gracie had put a blanket over me, and tucked an arm around me. Our bodies literally almost inside of each other. But we just didn't care, it was so comforting and everything i needed. I knew Travis could do this too, but he wouldn't understand the rest of the stuff.

The rest of the weekend id spent with Gracie, just talking, laughing, baking and eating. I slept over four nights, which might seem a lot but my heart was so much lighter now.

I went home and called Travis, updating him a little and then saying good night to him. I texted Gracie thanking her and then i placed my phone on the table. I grabbed a book and curled up with my cats.

I really wasn't doing my best right now, but i'll get trough it.