Truth or dare

Taylor's pov

I was really happy that we were all getting together again. Because of the tour i hadn't had anytime to do anything fun, so when Travis suggested this i couldn't refuse. Besides it was just a game night, nothing big. It was just the ten of us, Travis, Jack, Drew, Ryan, Benny, Gracie, Sabrina, Blake and Selena.

Travis and i drove to Sabrina's and Drew's place after picking up the game we told we'd bring. Sabrina told everyone to think of a little game we could play, we brought truth or dare, but the spicy version. Everyone agreed that the spicy stuff was gonna between two girls or your partner, and Jack didn't mind.

When we arrived we were relieved to see we weren't the last one's. The door was already open so we just let ourselves in. Everyone was standing some place in the living room and Sabrina and Gracie were in the kitchen, preparing the snacks and drinks.

'Hii!' I said and everyone waved at us, Selena and Benny came over.

'Omg, you have no idea how excited i am.' Selena said as she hugged me tightly.

'It can get intense between those two.' Travis said as he greeted Benny and Selena.

'Well then you haven't seen Tay and Jack after a couple of drinks. Last time a night like this ended to the making of almost half of Midnights.' Selena said and we both laughed.

'Everyone, let the games begin.' Sabrina said as Blake and Ryan entered.

'Are you ready for it?' Travis joked at me as we went to sit on the ground in the middle of the room.

We went over the games playing a few until we were stuck on guess it. It's like guess who but with stuff and people.

'You know this! I you play with this all the time.' Gracie told me but my mind went blank.

'It's not?' My eyes widening.

'No, ew gross Tay. It's a cat, a fucking cat. You're so stupid.' She mocked me as i turned to Travis.

'Okay uhm, i hate when you call me this when we're you know.' I chuckled and everyone around us laughed.

'Uhm.' Travis looked like he knew something but went bright red, instead he leaned in and whispered in my ear. 'Kitten, Babygirl, Princess?' He spoke quietly.

'Yes! Princess.' I said.

'Well i'm kind of curious what the other two were.' Jack said and we just laughed.

'Ooh let's play truth or dare.' Sabrina picked up the cards and shuffled them. 'Okay Blake, truth or dare.' She said.

'Truth.' She spoke and Ryan laughed.

'You're so boring.' He said and she stuck out her tongue.

'How long does Ryan last?' Sabrina laughed at the question.

'Hmm, about ten minutes.' She said and he went red.

'That's so not true!' He slapped her shoulder.

'Okay, Tay truth or dare.' Blake turned to me.

'Dare!' I said feeling bold.