What happens in Paris, stays in Paris

Taylor's pov

I'm beyond excited for the next couple of days. The girls and i have had this idea for a while, but we've never done it. Now that the eras tour has come to an end, i'd surprised them all with it. We're finally going to Paris! I've booked an house in the middle of the city, and Selena has already booked some activities.

I was stuffing the last few things in my suitcase, as i got a text from Travis.

Trav: Missing you already, don't have too much fun.

Me: I won't, i'll call you when i have time. Ily.

Trav: Love you too, baby.

I put my phone down and grabbed my coat and keys. Checking if i have everything, i locked up and went to my car. We were all going straight to the airport, so i typed in the location and went off.

When i got there, their were a few paparazzi's but not too much. I just waved and smiled as i went to find the others.

'Omg, Tay!' Sabrina ran over to me and hugged me.

'That was very love actually of you Sab.' We giggled as we went over to the others.

'I'm so excited, i've just cleared todays schedule so we can just grab a bite to eat. Maybe go out, and settle in.' Selena said and everyone agreed.

I had my own room, which i loved. Their were three bedrooms, and Selena knew i'd appreciate it if i had my own. So Gracie and Sabrina were sharing, and Blake and Selena.

'Next flight to Paris, heading off in about ten minutes.' We heard trough the speakers so we all grabbed our stuff and went to find the gates.

We wanted to fly commercial, because i only wanted to use my plane when i really had to. The girls thought of it the same way, besides it was way more fun this way.

I sat between Blake and Selena, as Gracie and Sabrina sat behind us. A teenage girl went bright red as she sat next to Gracie and Sabrina.

'Uhm, hi.' She said and we al turned around, she started shaking. 'Am i dreaming?' She said and we laughed. She was super nice, and as we got to know her more we even exchanged instagrams. Like we all followed her back.

When we got off the plain the uber was already waiting for us. We all got in and decided to just eat dinner immediately because it was already 8pm. We got out of the Uber and all set up a little in our rooms. We were all dressed and just doing our makeup in the living room.

'Tay, could you zip my top?' Gracie asked and i happily nodded.

She went to sit besides me and grabbed her makeup bag. She pulled out a few items, and grabbed some yellow stick. She put in towards her mouth, and she sucked on it. As she blew out the smoke, i only realized then i'd been staring.

'Want some?' She said as she placed the vape in my hand.

'Sure.' I hit it, it was really nice. 'Omg, what flavor is this?' I asked.

'Lemon lime, it's my fav.' She said and i agreed taking another hit.

'Gimme that.' Sabrina grabbed the vape out of my hand and blew out the smoke in a circle.

'Omg that's so cool.' I said.

'I'll teach you soon.' She walked off after giving it back to Gracie.

'All ready?' Blake asked and Selena locked up the place. We decided to walk since the restaurant was just a ten minute walk.

'No, Grace you fucking addict.' Sabrina said as she pulled out the sigaret of Gracie's lips.

'You bitch.' Gracie chuckled as she took it back, smoking it anyways.