You can trust me

Taylor's pov

I was so excited to finally have a break, a girls trip, just what i needed. I mean i love touring and seeing the fans and all. But i do really miss my girlfriends, so Selena the amazing woman she is organized a little trip. Me, Gracie, Sabrina and Blake were gonna go to Hawaii for three days. I was sharing a room with Gracie, and Sabrina and Selena were sharing one. Blake was only staying over one night because of the kids.

I was finally packed and texted Selena i'd be there in about twenty minutes. We were meeting at Selena's because she lived closest to the airport. I put on my sneakers and grabbed my suitcase and carry on and locked everything up. I was so looking forward to just a relaxing weekend with my best friends.

I got in my car after loading in all my stuff. It's just a fifteen minute drive to Selena's so that was great. I parked in front of her house and rang the doorbell. There were already three other cars so i was the last one. Sabrina opened the door and swung her arms around me.

'Omg hey Tay! Girls we can go Tay is here.' She shouted at the other ones who put their jackets on. The uber was already there, it wasn't really that far but we still didn't feel like walking. We got in all safe and sound.

When we got out of the car we thanked the driver and all grabbed our own bags. Selena and Blake wanted to make a stop at Starbucks before the plain headed off.

'Want something Grace? It's on me.' Selena asked Gracie as she handed everyone else their drinks.

'No thanks, i'm fine.' She politely declined.

The flight was great i sat in between Sabrina and Gracie as we chatted.

'Hello young ladies, do you guys want anything from the cart?' The woman behind the cart asked.

'I'll do an orange juice.' Sabrina said

'Uhm i'll have a brownie please.' I said leaning forward so she could hear me.

'No thank you i'm good.' Gracie said smiling.

Sabrina and i got our stuff and tipped the woman a little something before she headed off.

'Are you sure Grace? You didn't have any breakfast and you didn't get anything at Starbucks?' Sabrina said to Gracie.

'Yeah i'm just not really hungry, besides i'm sure we'll eat a whole bunch when we get there.' Gracie told Sabrina offering her a comforting smile.

The plane landed and we got an uber to our little house we were staying at. It was beautiful, it had an amazing view and a massive pool. We all put our stuff away and changed into our swimming suits.

'HERE I COME!' Selena splashed into the water with a big jump. 'Ouch that hurt.' We all laughed at her stupid action.

'Grace come in, the waters really nice.' I said as Selena aimed a ball at my head. 'Ugh bitch.' I turned to Selena.

'No thank you, i'm good with my book.' Gracie said tucking her big shirt down a little.

After we all showered we decided to go out to eat. Blake suggested this cute place down a couple streets and we all agreed. We walked since it was kind of close, and very hot out.

'I can't believe you're wearing a t-shirt, it's like a million degrees.' Sabrina said to Gracie as she slapped her shoulder. 'When we go out tomorrow you have to wear a sexy top.' She chuckled.

'Yeah okay, not everyone dresses like a two dollar whore.' Gracie snapped at Sabrina.

'Okay well then let's be nice.' I said trying to break the ice.