Busted

tw: Mention of self harm, alchohol issues, eating disorders

Travis pov

I got home around 10 pm because me and Patrick went out to get drinks after practice. I wrapped it up early because i noticed that Taylor had been feeling a little down recently.

I unlocked the front door and shut it behind me. The sound of the door echoes through the room. Usually Taylor would've ran up to me and given me a hug. I knew something was up.

'Tay, i'm home' my voice said loudly through the space. When i suddenly heard a sad cry coming from the bathroom i headed upstairs.

(20 minutes earlier)

Taylor's pov

Travis had just texted me saying he will be home soon. I've just been watching Tiktok for a couple hours on my fake account. I go and use the bathroom, when i suddenly see a video saying i'm pregnant.

'Taylor Swift, belly is bigger then last year. Is she pregnant? Is it Travis Kelce's?.'

I gasped, how could people be so mean. I have had an eating disorder a couple years ago, and i've been mostly clean. I've had some rebounds, but nothing serious. I'm doing well actually.

Before Travis i was a heavy drinker, and i just starved. Some times i would hurt myself, because i felt like i deserved it. It was my form of relief, the pain running through my body.

I sit myself down in front of my bathtub. I'm wearing an old shirt of Travis and some little grey shorts. I stare at the ground. I can't even hear my own thoughts.

Before i knew it i got up, opening the drawer of the cabinet under the sink. I knew it was somewhere, found it! I picked up the blade i'd hidden in a little box in my feminine hygiene box. I picked it up and went to sit back down, letting my body relax.

My hand shaking, but knowing this is what i deserve. I cut in my skin, in my pulse. The pain rushing trough my body as i cut again. Eventually cutting seven deep lines inside my pulse. I start bawling my eyes out, my pulse bleeding like crazy, but i don't care.

I know i deserve this, i'm to fat, to tall, to sweet and a whore. How could anyone love me? I start crying even harder. My pulse dropping onto the ground as i slip my other hand into my hair.

The blood of my pulse dripping on to the floor l, my tears soaking my shirt. I heard all noise outside, fuck, fuck no. I totally forgot Travis was coming home. I hear his voice near me. I try to be as quiet as possible when i try and stand up, the bathroom door flies open.

'There you are baby, i was starting to worry' Travis says in a sweet and caring tone. 'Are you okay Taylor?' His voice is trembling.

'What? Yes of course, why wouldn't i be?' I say scared to death he will look down and see a trace of blood on the floor and my wrist, cut open.

'No, no baby, don't tell me you've been hurting yourself again. No Taylor why would you do that.' Tears fill Travis's eyes.

'No why would you think that' I say, fuck i've been caught.

Travis takes my hand and holds up my wrist. He gasped when he sees my pulse. Tears streaming down his face.

'No baby, talk to me' He looks stunned, clueless.

'Travis there starting to say i'm pregnant.' I say while fighting back tears.

'Oh baby, come on let's go sit down' Travis says as he leads me out of the bathroom, on to our bed. He quickly grabs a wet towel and a bandage before closing the door.

'Here let me clean this up for you' He pulls my wrist into his lap and starts cleaning the wound. I've cut really deep, so it stings like crazy.

'Travis, i'm-' I say starting to cry histirically. 

'I know baby, i know' He puts a bandage on my wrist as he pulls me in. Kissing my hair and rubbing my back.

Travis pov

God i felt awful for Tay, i knew she'd struggled with depression and self harm before. But i just feel helpless, i don't know what to do.

'Tay, you really need to talk to someone about this. About all of it, i don't want you to ever feel like this.' I say after a couple of minutes.

'I know, but i don't trust anyone with these kind of things. You and Selena are the only two people who know about my self harm.' She says still curled up in my lap.

'Well maybe we could talk about it sometime, if you're ready of course. Maybe if you lay you're heart out it will all be less baggage to carry.' I say trying to comfort her.

Taylor pov

Oh my god, i love this man so much. I do want to talk about it, just not yet. But i do want to talk about it with Travis. I just feel so safe with him.

'Yea, we can talk when i ready okay?' I say wiping my tears away and trying to sit straight.

'Great, i love you baby. I'll always will okay?' Travis says. 'Now let's get to bed, and we can cuddle this out. I will text Tree to clear you're schedule this week. And you talk to me when you're ready.' I hear Travis say, wow he's such an amazing man.

'That sounds great baby, i love you' I say as we curl up underneath the sheets. We drift of quickly.

I do want to talk about it, with him. Just not yet.