The Long Waited Funeral

You all walked outside into the pouring rain with your umbrellas. You all stood around in a semi-circle in the court yard. "Did something happen?" Grace your mother asked, everyone's eyes travelled to her.

"Dad died, remember?" Allison reminded mum.

"Oh, yes, of course" mum replied looking worried.

"Is mum okay?" Allison turned to ask her siblings.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest, you know, recharge." Diego told Allison, Pogo (chimpanzee who worked with your father and was always by his side) walked towards all of you.

"Whenever you're ready, dear boy" Pogo signalled to Luther that he could begin the service.

Luther began pouring dad's ashes across the floor. "Probably would have been better with some wind" Luther said after he finished pouring out dad's ashes.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo said while looking at each of your siblings, Diego rolled his eyes and everyone stayed silent. "Very well" Pogo sighed,

"In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today." Pogo paused "For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master... And my friend, and I shall miss him very much" as Pogo continued with his speech you place a hand on his shoulder with a sad look on your face.

"He leaves behind a complicated legacy" Pogo tried to continue speaking but Diego interrupted.

"he was a monster" Klaus chuckles at Diego. "He was a bad person and a worse father, especially to y/n, the world's better off without him" Diego continued.

"Diego" Allison said trying to stop Diego.

"My name is Number Two, you know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had mum do it" Diego said not listening to Allison.

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Mum asked us all.

"No, it's okay, mum." Vanya answered, "oh, okay" mum said smiling.

"Look, you wanna pay your respects?" Diego paused, "go ahead, but at least be honest about the kind of man he was." Diego continued.

"You should stop talking now" Luther told Diego sounding mad. Diego glared at Luther.

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One." Diego said.

"I am warning you" Luther glares back at deigo.

"After everything he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away." Diego spoke.

"Diego, stop talking." Hatred laced in Luther's voice.

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!" Diego walked closer and poked Luther.

Luther grabbed Diego's arm and threw a punch at Diego but he ducked. And the boys broke out into a fight as everyone stepped back.

"Boys, stop this at once!" Pogo said sternly. Klaus tried to put his hand in front of five to keep him back but five pushed his arm away, and you laughed.

"Come on, big boy" deigo yelled to Luther. Diego punched Luther in the back repeatedly. "Stop it!" Vanya yelled. "Hit him, hit him!" Klaus started chanting, Pogo scoffed and walked away.

The boys continued to fight as the boys got closer to the statue of Ben, "hey, why is there a statue of Ben?" You turned to Klaus and Five who were standing next to you.

"You didn't hear?" Klaus asked.

"She's been asleep for 17 years she's missed a lot you idiot" Five told Klaus then looked back to you.