Swollen Lip And Blood Nose

You dig around in your wardrobe until something catches your eye. You get dressed and look at yourself in your mirror.

 You get dressed and look at yourself in your mirror

The outfit your wearing.

You put on some black shoes when five walks into your room. Five looks at you then smiles softly. "At least someone knows how to dress nice" he says making you laugh.

"That's because I have style" you replied chuckling. Klaus walks in behind Five

"Well, would you look at that, my little sister has blossomed" Klaus comments.

"I'm thirty just like you Klaus" you respond.

"Okay, but just so we're clear on the finer details, I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct?" Klaus asks looking back to Five.

"Yeah, something like that" Five tells him.

"What's our cover story?" Klaus asks making Five confused.

"What? What are you talking about?" Five says.

"I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like, sixteen? Like, young and terribly misguided?" Klaus says.

"Sure" is all Five responded with.

"Your mother, that slut, whoever she was. We met at... The disco, okay? Remember that. Oh my god, the sex was amazing." Klaus says making up a story.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain" Five comments making you laugh.

"Don't make me put you in time-out" Klaus says.

Klaus then points to you, "and who is she in all of this?" Klaus asks Five. Five didn't respond and just tried to think of a roll for you. "Your girlfriend?" Klaus asks making you look at him.

"Sure" Five adds causing you to then look at him.

Time skip
________________ ☂️ _________________

Five blinked into the car and Klaus had ran outside to get to the car. You walked downstairs, to see Vanya and Allison talking.

"You know what? You're probably better off here." Vanya told Allison trying to comfort her.

"No, I'm probably better off with my daughter" Allison said glaring at Vanya.

"Of course, um, I'm sorry, I didn't" Vanya said trying to fix what she said.

"You know, if I wanted advice, Vanya, no offence, it wouldn't be from you" Allison said.

"What's the supposed to mean?" Vanya asked Allison.

"Allison, she was trying to help." You try to stick up for Vanya.

"You don't have a child. You've never even been in a relationship, either of you." Allison says and you look away from her.