"Get Out Klaus"

You looked onto Five's shelf and saw a book with the title extra ordinary, your curiosity grew and you noticed the book was written by Vanya.

You stood up and walked over to the shelf and picked the book up in your hands. Five watched as you did so, you turned the book over to read the blurb.

Your eyes widened in shock, she had written about her life as number seven. But she had said some awful things about your siblings.

Five noticed your facial expression and his eyes softened. "Hey, you don't want to read that" Five said softly.

You turned your head to face him, "she wrote some awful things about you." Five told you, your eyes softened and your lips parted. You couldn't get any words to leave your mouth. Why would she do something like this?

Five walked over to you and pulled you into a tight hug. You melted into his touch and tried not to cry. Five placed one of his arms around your waist and his other hand was on the back of your head.

Five placed his chin on your head, and you buried your face into his chest. You smiled softly against him, you hadn't received a hug for a whole 17 years, it felt nice. You had never seen Five hug anyone before, so you were enjoying every minute of this.

You felt butterflies in your stomach at Five's touch, like everything would be okay as long as he was around. Did you like him? No you couldn't possibly be falling in love with Five, could you?

Five didn't pull away from you and he wrapped both arms around your waist. You looked up at him and he smiled down at you. He needed a hug just as much as you did.

You wrapped your arms around Five's neck and he pulled you closer by your waist. Your faces were inches apart, you looked at him in his eyes. Five leaned closer, your chests against each other.

Five looked down at your lips then back at your eyes. Your faces now and inch from each other, Five closed the space between you and placed his lips on yours. It was strange but it also felt nice. Even though you were confused about your feelings towards Five you still didn't pull away.

After a moment you guys heard footsteps and you both quickly pulled away from each other.

  ________________  ☂️  _________________

Five was sitting on his bed stitching up a cut on his arm. Once he finished stitching himself up he grabbed a band-aid but the only ones he had were covered in little cars. He put the band-aid on the stitched up wound and you groaned.

"You are still covered in blood" you told him but he didn't answer. You grabbed a damp cloth and walked over to him. You held his arm still and you began cleaning the blood around the wound.

Once you were finished Five pulled his shirt back on over his singlet and began buttoning it up. When Five was fully dressed he zipped Delores up in the duffle bag and opened his window.

Five swung the bag over his shoulder and began climbing down out of his window. You followed behind but he stopped you. "No, you're staying here" Five told you and you rolled your eyes at him.

You quickly turned invisible and climbed down before him then made yourself visible again. Five climbed down and noticed Klaus in the dumpster.

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus. But then it occurred to me, I don't care." Five said still climbing down the ladder. When he reached the ground he saw you behind him and then looked back up to his bedroom window in complete disbelief.

"Hey, you know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?" Klaus asked while he chuckled.

"This one involved the least amount of talking, or so I thought" Five replied.