Chapter 48: Announcement

NO ONE'S POV

Mikha woke up groggily, napagod siya sa pag-iimpake ng gamit niya and she did a sideline kagabi.

Some client contacted her to do a photoshoot for her daughter’s debut. She badly wanted to decline it pero nangulit ang client.

Kaya gising siya magdamag at nakatulog na lang around 4 am, and now she woke up at 8 am.

She was already late to her first subject, pero she didn’t care anymore.

Nag-asikaso siya para pumasok habang hinihimas ang ulo, para siyang may hangover dahil sa kulang sa tulog, kahit ayaw n'yang pumasok ay wala s'yang choice dahil may quiz sila at flight na n'ya bukas.

After preparing for almost 30 minutes, she went out of her house and drove her car to the university.

She was still debating kung sasabihin niya kay Aiah na aalis siya or huwag na lang.

She was kinda nervous about what Aiah’s reaction would be if she found out about the fixed marriage.

Nakarating naman agad siya sa university at humanap ng pwedeng pag-parkingan.

Before Mikha exited her car, she checked her cellphone first.

Napakunot ang noo niya when she saw missed calls from her parents and grandfather but, being a hard-headed girl, she didn’t bother to call them back.

She also saw a message from her friends na hindi silang tatlo pare-parehas papasok ngayon dahil pare-parehas silang sinama sa meeting ng parents nila.

"These idiots, hindi man lang nag-iisip kung may quiz or wala." she muttered to herself.

She checked the time and cursed under her breath.

"Fuck, it’s already 9:20 am, the class will start in 10 minutes." she murmured at dali-daling lumabas ng kotse patakbo sa Department Building nila.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Babe, are you okay?" Aiah snapped back to reality when she heard Jeremy's voice.

Jeremy was looking at her with concern, making Aiah feel even more guilty.

She was planning to break up with him later after the morning class.

She had finally sorted out her feelings.

She loved Mikha more than she loved Jeremy.

She wasn't even sure if she really loved Jeremy or just loved the idea of having a boyfriend.

After talking with the girls, she was absolutely certain about her feelings.

But...

Gelo happened.

Gelo's words kept running through her mind.

FLASHBACK.......

"Ba't hindi mo tinext si Mikha?" Gelo asked her after she settled in her seat.

"May lakad daw eh, I didn't bother." she replied, pouting.

"Susss Aiah, you know you're Mikha's top priority, right?" Gelo said seriously, glancing at Aiah.

Aiah couldn't respond immediately because she knew it was true.

"She'd be really mad if she found out you planned to commute. You should thank me for saving you sa katakot takot na sermon n'ya." Gelo joked, chuckling.

Aiah laughed.

"Edi thank you!" she replied.

"Aiah." Gelo called her with a serious voice kaya napatingin at tuluyan humarap sa gawi ni Gelo, waiting for him to continue.