Chapter 24

Decades of Desire

JULIANNA'S POV

Time has flown by, and it’s hard to believe we’re now in our final year. Everyone seems to think I’ve moved on from Damien Ryder, but not a day has passed without him invading my thoughts, filling my mind with unanswered questions. Yet, I’m desperate to get over him. “Maybe getting a new boyfriend will help,” I mused, trying to convince myself.

It was early morning, not just any morning, but the morning of the decades party. Cooper and Maya were already dressed, trying to wake up the sleeping Stella and Nora. As I walked to the bathroom, my towel slipped off my body, revealing my nakedness. I was immediately lost in a memory of my first heated romance with Damien. Before I knew it, I was wet. “Oh my god,” I whispered, trying to clear my mind, but something held me back. I was tempted, and I slowly took my hands down there, rubbing my upper clit, imagining it was Damien's touch. My left hand caressed my nipples, rolling them until they hardened, while my right hand stayed on my wet pussy, clipping my clit together.

“Julianna! I hope you're almost done taking your bath,” Nora called out, her voice approaching the bathroom. I immediately grabbed my fallen towel and stepped into the bathroom. “You should be ashamed of yourself!” I scolded myself, staring at my reflection in the mirror, wondering how I could still be thinking of Damien Ryder in such a way.

After bathing and dressing up, we waited for Stella, who was known for taking forever in the bathroom. Cooper, Maya, Nora, and I wore different uniforms from various decades. Cooper sported a 1920s flapper dress, complete with a feathered headband and long pearls. Maya opted for a 1950s poodle skirt with a tied blouse, looking like she stepped straight out of a Grease movie. Nora went for a 1980s punk rock look, with ripped fishnet stockings, a leather jacket, and vibrant makeup. I chose a 1970s bohemian dress, with flowing fabric and intricate patterns, accessorized with a flower crown. Stella, still in the bathroom, was going for a 1960s mod look, with a bright, geometric mini-dress and knee-high boots.

“Stella, hurry up! We’re going to be late,” I called out, tapping my foot impatiently.

“Hold on, almost done!” she replied, her voice muffled.

When she finally emerged, Stella looked stunning in her 1960s outfit. We made our way to the campus, where the decades party was in full swing. Students milled about in various costumes, each decade represented with vibrant enthusiasm. The guys couldn’t keep their eyes off Stella and the rest of us. One particularly attractive guy caught Stella’s attention, and she left us to try her luck.

“Make sure you guys don’t fuck!” I whispered in Stella’s ear before she left, but she only replied with a moan and chuckle.

As we wandered through the party, I noticed a strange man dressed in vampire attire sitting under a tent, drinking vodka. His costume stood out in the sea of colorful decades outfits. Curiosity piqued, I approached him.

“This is not a Halloween party, Mister!” I said, wondering why he dressed up like that.

“Yet, I caught your attention,” he replied with a smirk.

“No, you didn’t,” I retorted. “I was just curious about your dressing.”

“You love it, don’t you?” he said confidently.

“I’m Jack, by the way,” he introduced himself.

“I’m Julianna,” I replied.

“I know,” Jack said with a smile. “Julianna Williams.”

“How did you…” I was shocked, my heart racing. “How do you know my full name?”

Jack’s eyes glinted with a mix of mischief and mystery. “I have my ways,” he replied cryptically.