Chapter 49: Sunset

NO ONE'S POV

Ng makalapit si Mikha sa table nila, she quickly grabbed Jeremy at his collar and threw a punch, making her friends and the other students inside the cafeteria startled.

"Fuck you!" Mikha cursed as she landed hard punches on Jeremy.

Gigil na gigil siya kay Jeremy.

"You really have the guts to cheat, huh?!" Mikha furiously said and throw another punch to Jeremy.

Jeremy stumbled backward, but then a smirk spread across his face as he glanced over at Gelo, who was watching the scene with satisfaction.

The cafeteria erupted into murmurs and gasps as the commotion drew attention.

Some students started whispering and pointing, while others hastily pulled out their phones para mag video.

"Ikaw pa talaga ang gana manuntok? Hindi ba ikaw 'yung may pakulo nung fixed marriage?" Jeremy retorted, anger flashing in his eyes.

Napakunot ang noo ni Mikha sa narinig at sumugod ulit kay Jeremy.

"What the hell are you saying?" Mikha hissed as she grabbed Jeremy's collar.

"Oh come on, huwag ka na magpanggap na walang alam!" Jeremy shouted back.

"You love my girlfriend, right? Are you that desperate na umabot sa kumbinsihin mo ang lolo to have an arranged marriage to Aiah, diba? Tapos ngayon, you're saying na nag-cheat ako, may ebidensya ka ba?" Jeremy hissed at her.

Medyo naguguluhan si Mikha sa sinabi nito, pero she managed to understand the cheating part kaya lumingon siya kay Denise na nakasunod sa kaniya.

She shoved away Jeremy's hands from her collar and pulled Denise close to them.

"Proof ba? Here! Denise knows! She's the one who told me you were cheating with her." Mikha said, then looked at Denise to confirm what she had said earlier.

"Wala akong sinasabing ganiyan, Mikha, what the hell are you talking about?" Denise replied acting like she was confused and anxious.

Both Gelo and Jeremy smirked secretly, but Mikha noticed it.

Mikha's face fell, disbelief washing over her features nang marinig niya ang sinabi ni Denise.

"See? Mandadamay ka pa talaga ng ibang tao dahil sa kahibangan mo?" Jeremy mocked her.

She knew it, binabaliktad siya ni Jeremy.

To her frustration, sinugod niya ulit si Jeremy at hindi tinigilan ng suntok, making Jeremy gasp and slump to the floor, which only fueled Mikha's rage further.

Mikha's chest heaved with anger, her fists clenched tightly as she kept punching Jeremy's face.

Mikha's friends, Stacey, Sheena, and Maloi, rushed to intervene, trying to pull her away from Jeremy.

"Mikha, stop!"

Habang parehong nag-eenjoy sa panonood sina Gelo at Maki but Maki's smirking thinking na bukas si Gelo naman ang makakatikim ng sapak.

Aiah's heart sank as she watched the commotion in front of her.

Hindi na niya alam kung sino ang paniniwalaan.

Aiah took a step back, feeling overwhelmed sa halos-halong emosyon na nararamdaman niya.

Tumakbo siya palabas ng cafeteria habang umiiyak.

Mikha's friends managed to pull her away from Jeremy nang marinig nila ang pangalan ni Aiah.

"Mikha, si Ate Aiah." Stacey said in concern.