chapter 7 - project

I was checking my phone. As always. No matter if I had anything to do with it or not. I was in class, ready for my second period and we all waited long enough for teacher to come. Then without his presence everybody seemed to be invested in their own topics and chatting.

-I heard the heros are starting a band. - I almost felt like my hears had perked up like it sometimes would do in Equestria. 

-They really gonna do everything together now, huh? - Another girl from the group commented. - To be complitely realistic, I doubt they all can do play an instrument, nor sing. 

-Yeah I know! And this... Fluttershy girl... I barely hear her voice as talking...

-It's true. The band probably will crash at some point. - From what I was hearing I was hearing a conversation of people that weren't all lovey dovey towards the pack of girls that abondaned me and disobeyed Princess' words. 

-Please... Of course it will. I feel like everything about them will soon fade away It's always been like that. - More voices were joining as I couldn't stop myself from feeding my head by them. - ...Well, maybe there was one stable gossip. Dash is supposedly gay. That was never confirmed of course... but if it's actually true then, ew... Gross. - I heard voices of approval after last sentence. I tended to forgot that this world has people with such weird opinions. Aparently being gay is something bad, which was something you'd never hear in Equestria. I still remembered my reaction when I found out how it's seen there. Luckily not everyone seemed to be so negative. With that, not everyone are dumb about it.

-I'm sorry class! I'm sorry for the late arrival. - The teacher surpringly showed up when I was hoping for free period. - I needed to stay at Principals office for a minute. I won't charge you for the lost time, so don't worry about that. Let's settle down and focus on the lesson, please. - Some students showed some disapproval but either way they needed to listen to the instuctions. I also tried to focus quickly. 

-----------------------------------------------------

'so you never got anyone your free shushi pass?' - She typed and I almost laughed.

'Nope, just me'

'i don't wanna belive you shimmer' - She again used my name directly. - 'i need more proof. i will find something, i promise you ;p' - I got a little nervous as this type of joke could've turned out to be a problem. If she'd ever find out I was a bully, she would totally stop our interaction. If anything, I would be the one sharing these informations. I would like to be ready to take the respossibility in my own space. Even though I thought it was very selfish of me.

'Remeber that i have no clue when I'll be able to get some for you to give' - I explained.

'but when it will happen you can litterly text me, and there is a high chance i will be able to quickly visit and pick it up haha'

'You're really onto free food'

'i just really like sushi, its not about anything else'

'Well, I need more proof :p' - I replied jokingly. I knew she'd get the idea so I smiled. Our conversation was somehow forming. We slowly understood when we were using which emotions. She was probably harder than I was to her, but I didn't complain. I was focused on picking up stuff about her intensely.

-Ok class! I will be announcing a project you need to do in a group of two. - Everyone sighed, not because of the set up, but just because it meant we had homework to do. I suddenly returned to reality where I thought I was gonna be free for whole class. The teacher was very chill and we could do whatever whole she was giving her speeches. It was our future problem if we didn't listen and, at the end of the year, failed in her class. I usually listened to most of it.