Chapter 50: Truth

NO ONE'S POV

Colet, Jhoanna, and Gwen hurriedly walked to the cafeteria.

Mamayang hapon pa sana ang uwi nila, pero when they saw the videos and news about Mikha and Aiah circulating online, dali-dali nilang tinakasan ang parents nila.

Magkakasama silang tatlo sa Cebu para sa opening ng new branch ng company ng parents nila, na sila-sila ang business partners.

Both Colet and Jhoanna reached their girlfriends, but they both got ignored by Maloi and Stacey.

Gwen, on the other hand, received an update from Sheena and was told everything that happened, pati na ang pagsabi ni Jeremy na gumagawa lang sila ng kwento para tulungan si Mikha na siraan siya.

This explained why both Maloi and Stacey were ignoring Colet and Jhoanna, making them even more furious.

They rode Gwen's family private helicopter.

Both Colet and Jhoanna were silent, while Gwen remained calm and chatted with Sheena on the call, which irritated the other two even more.

They tried to contact Mikha, only to find out she was already in France.

They talked to her earlier through a video call.

Napansin nila na maga ang mata ni Mikha.

They knew their friend was broken right now, kaya binabaan din naman agad sila ng tawag ni Mikha.

Colet, Jhoanna, and Gwen arrived at the university just in time for lunch break.

As they made their way to the cafeteria, they spotted Jeremy na nakikipag tawanan kay Gelo, Jeremy who's being  touchy with Aiah, who sat quietly between them.

Maloi and Stacey were looking at Aiah with concern halata pa rin sa mukha nito ang pag iyak.

Ayaw na n'ya sana pumasok pero may summative sa major subject nila, she wants already to address the issue between them and Jeremy para makipag hiwalay pero wala pa s'yang gana sa panibagong drama.

Sheena had already spotted Colet, Jhoanna, and Gwen approaching.

Jeremy, noticing their arrival, smirked and was about to say, "Uy, ito na pala ang BFF ni red ha—." but he didn't manage to finish his sentence.

Nang hilahin s'ya patayo ni Colet at blowed a hard punch.

"Pisti ka! Anong pinagsasabi mo na ginagawan ka namin ng kwento?!" Colet quickly grabbed Jeremy and threw a punch at his already wounded face.

Napahawak naman si Jeremy sa sakit, Gelo tried to intervene, but Jhoanna stepped in to block him, ready to defend Colet.

"Colet, stop!" Maloi shouted, trying to pull her girlfriend away from the fight.

Nag pahila naman si Colet kay Maloi.

Jeremy, trying to regain his composure, wiped the blood from his mouth and smirked.

"Totoo naman, diba? Kasali kayo sa kahibangan ni Mikha para sirain kami ni Aiah." Jeremy said, his voice dripping with lies.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo? Eh totoo naman, diba! I saw you with another gi—" Jhoanna started, but Stacey intervened and cut off her girlfriend.

"Tumigil na nga kayo, Jho! Huwag n'yong kunsintihin si Mikha!" Stacey shouted in frustration.

Nasasaktan s'yang makitang nakikita si Aiah na nasasaktan lalo na madaming tao ang kanina pa nanunuod sa kanila kaya mas lalo n'yang kinairita.