Chapter 51: Moving on?

NO ONE'S POV

It's been three days since the exhibit started.

Mikha is enjoying her stay in Paris, finding solace in being away from the events in the Philippines.

She has met a few famous people at the exhibit. Initially, she thought the event would be a large public gathering, but it turned out to be a private event.

However, she couldn't be disappointed because she saw Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban strolling around the different photographs in the exhibit.

It so happened that there were also photos of Jennie taken by Lisa on display.

To Mikha's luck, she had the chance to talk to them because of a picture of Aiah that was similar to one of Jennie Kim na parehas kuha habang nanunuod sila ng sunset.

"You're the one who took it?" Lisa asked her, which startled Mikha.

She couldn't believe that the famous Lalisa Manoban was talking to her while her hands encircled Jennie Kim's waist.

Mikha was too starstruck to respond immediately to the two BLACKPINK members in front of her.

"Hey?" Lisa said, chuckling.

"Jenlisa is real?" Mikha asked out of nowhere. Realizing what she had said, she quickly covered her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!"

Mikha's silliness made the couple in front of her laugh slightly.

"Yes, but shhhh, it's a secret, okay?" Jennie replied and winked at her, causing Mikha to blush.

Lisa frowned at the sight. "Hey! I know you're fangirling, but stop staring at my girlfriend, okay?" Lisa said, pouting.

Jennie pinched her girlfriend playfully.

"I'm sorry, we have to go. Nice shot, by the way." Jennie said cutely, smiling at her.

She then pulled Lisa away from Mikha while pinching her ear.

"What the heck?!" Mikha whispered to herself in disbelief, still in a state of starstruck awe.

Nagulat naman s'ya ng may tumapik sa kaniya.

"Ay Fuck you, Sir!" Mikha exclaimed, startled.

"Pardon, Miss Lim?" Sir Era said in disbelief.

"Oh! Sorry, Sir!" Mikha said nervously when she realized it was her instructor.

Sir Era just shook his head at her.

"This is the last day of the exhibit. We have four days to enjoy our stay here. It's up to you what you want to do, but our flight is on the 27th, 12 am sharp." Sir Era updated.

"Ah, about that, Sir. Is it okay if mag paiwan ako?" Mikha asked nervously, scratching her nape.

"Huh? Bakit?" Sir Era asked, confused.

"I have some errands to do. My parents instructed me to attend some company meetings here." she reasoned.

"Oh, I see." The professor nodded.

MIKHA'S POV

Out of frustration with my family, gastos kung gastos ang ginawa ko rito sa France.

And now I'm enjoying the privilege of being an heir to one of the richest people in the world.

Lahat ng matipuan ko ay binibili ko for myself and pasalubong na rin kina Colet, pambawi na rin pag naisipan kong umuwi.

It's been 5 days since I left the Philippines and it's also 5 days since I deleted my social media accounts, to have a break from heartbreak shits.

To have a break from, Aiah.

I know by now she already knows the truth thinking about the three idiots' impulsiveness minsan, and Gwen chatted me before I deleted my socmed that both Jhoanna and Colet are itching to punch Jeremy.

I know one of these days may ipapadala si Lolo para sumundo sa'kin knowing how much money I've spent on this trip.

Walwal kung walwal.

After kong tipirin ang sarili ko for almost three months? I deserve this.

I don't have a plan to go home yet.

I can't face any of them, especially Aiah.

Her birthday is just in two days but I don't have a plan to attend it.

The words she said are still vivid in my mind and tattooed on my heart, how it fucking hurts.

I know she'll be sad dahil sa lahat ng birthday n'ya present ako pero ngayon sarili ko muna.

I'll heal and move on first before I face her again.

NO ONE'S POV

Since the incident, Mikha and Aiah's engagement ang madalas usapan sa loob ng University.

After running away from the scene, Aiah immediately went to her parents para mag tanong ng personal about sa Fixed Marriage.

Mikha's parents, along with her grandfather, happened to be there kasama ang lolo n'ya.

They explained the arrangement and why it needed to be signed as soon as possible.

Mikha's father also shared his conversation with his daughter, which made Aiah feel more guilty and regretful.

She appreciated Mikha's feelings for her but also felt happiness pero mas nanginginibabaw pa rin ang irita sa sarili dahil sa padalos dalos n'yang desisyon.

She also asked if they knew Mikha had left the country, but to her dismay, Mikha's family didn't know.

They assured her they would bring Mikha back before her birthday, but Aiah refused and begged them to let Mikha stay, alam n'ya sa sarili n'ya na kailangan ni Mikha ng oras para sa sarili n'ya.

She had already dumped Jeremy at mag babalak pa lang ito lumapit sa kaniya ay hindi na natutulot dahil todo banta sa kaniya sila Colet.

Aiah also heard that Denise had dumped the asshole.

Mas naging moody naman si Jhoanna nitong mga nakaraan araw dahil sa ginawa ni Gelo, so Stacey rarely argued with her now at madalas ay puro lambing lang ang ginagawa n'ya rito.

Gelo, on the other hand, was grounded by his parents and had his bank accounts frozen for three months, wala naman s'yang narinig na kahit ano galing sa Lolo n'ya.

Maki and Jasmine grew closer kaya madalas todo ngiti si Maki.

As for Gwen and Sheena, Maloi and Colet, they were just being themselves, corny as ever.

Although they were getting along better now, they couldn't help but miss Mikha, lalo na until now hindi pa rin sinasabi ni Gwen na kaya lang umalis si Mikha ay dahil sa exhibit nito.

Pare parehas nilang napagkasunduan ni Jhoanna at Colet na huwag na lang sabihin.

Kahit naawa sila sa itsura ni Aiah dahil madalas tahimik ito madalas nilang napapansin namaga ang mata nito, they believed she deserved it after all, it was only for two weeks anyway.

Can't control my jenlisa ass here, I miss them 👊👊👊👊

PS: Lame update for now, mamaya na siguro ulit kinda busy pa talaga.