14 Bullying

Izuku POV

That's the story of how I escaped the Hero Commission. You could say yes, you've arrived. Everything is fine and so on and so forth. But I quickly realized that life doesn't work that way. Why is that? Quite simply, I and life are enemies. For me, life is an enemy. It does what it wants to me.

The quote that life gives you the lemon and you can make lemonade out of it is a complete lie. How can you make lemonade without honey without water without a knife or any other utensils. Life simply gives me lemons. After the day I met the policeman, he was still trying to find any information on me.

I couldn't have been more pleased. The policeman had asked about my quirk, but I already knew that he could see lying as a quirk, so I answered that I was quirkless. In one way or another it is correct. I said that because he could use my quirk to find out my parents.

I didn't know who my parents were at the time. Whether they were some people from the asylum, or other people who sold or lost me. I have to play it safe. Safety is the solution to survival

Flashback

The training at the Hero Commission was bad, I have to admit. At least some people from there opened sympathy and brain. If there are some people here. sympathy, it's buried very, very, very, very, very deep in their hearts. So deep that it's almost impossible to find. But there is something good in everyone. And what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

In the orphanage. When I looked in the mirror, I realized that I had red streaks on my eyes like Hawk's, only in red and not black. Could it be possible that I was supposed to be this sidekick of Hawks as I am related to him. That would explain why I had wings. Except that unlike him, my wings were on fire. So my quirk must have something to do with fire and birds.

I'm so glad no one notices I always have to cover my red streaks. In the beginning I used dirt. Before that, the policeman didn't see my red lines on my eyes. I quickly realized that being dirty is a negative thing here. So I switched to wearing plasters. It was a cool discovery.

And a kind of first aid for very small wounds. I don't know why people put a plaster on such small wounds, there's no way the person can bleed out. So what's the point of a plaster. Even sometimes severe wounds I didn't get a bandage. So it seems strange to me

It's completely different. The people here are weaklings who think they are strong. They think it's funny to hurt people and they think a fist in the face will hurt me. Quirks are illegal in public but strangely enough no one abides by this law. Every now and then I see a policeman giving someone a paper for using them, there are so many people who use them. And not only use it, they use it to other people who think that they are weake.

I'm one of those people. I'm kind of a freak. No quirk, no friends, no memory, no parents, no basic knowledge. I know cars. In the Hero Commission I had to chase small cars and try to be faster.

But here, everyone has a car like that, but a big one that they get into. There are also things called buses. Where several people get in and they all trust one person not to crash and kill everyone. Really strange. People here are not used to no pain no distrust. The world is in a way. milder and wilder than at the Hero Commission.

I stand in front of the mirror, looking at the scars on my face. I don't have many, which doesn't mean they're not there. I've found something called make up that I want to use to cover up bumps and the two red lines on my face.

Weak human being: Hahahahahaha. Look inside he uses make up.

Wasn't the bathroom a private place not allowed to disturb anyone if I remember correctly.

I see him coming from behind in the mirror. He takes my head in his hand and bangs it against the edge of the sink. I don't flinch or scream. It's pathetic to do that

Weak human being: Do you like being beaten up or why don't you do something about it.

He didn't give me permission to talk.

He kicks me in the stomach. I don't move from the spot. And look him in the eye and smile.

Flashback end

All I can say is the world is full of idiots. I was one too. but I've changed. I've left things behind me