32 No issue

Izuku POV

Everyone is still silent. I'm standing next to the bed Hawks is sitting on it and he's clutching my hand tightly. I'm the only one who doesn't  shows emotion.

Nezu: I had a spy working in the Hero Commission and he's been exposed, but maybe he has enough information. He's always been on the run since the Hero Commission is after him.

Is he talking about my old teacher? If so, I should get as far away as possible when this teacher arrives.

Hawks: I understand. Thank you.

Nezu: Izuku you understand that this will be a secretary under us? You won't tell anyone.

Me: Don't worry, I won't run around shouting it out loud. I really don't have anyone to tell either. I have no parents, they are my only ones. Friends

I point to Hawk's Miriko and Dabi

Me: and people think that quirklessness is contagious. Yeah, I definitely won't have anyone to say and I can be silent as a grave.

Dabi: wait you are quirkless

Miriko: why are we finding out about this now?

Me: do you mind?

Hawks: no, but is that why you've been bullied so much?

Me: definitely one of the main reasons

Hawks: what's on your face actually?

Me: not bad. Just a little accident.

Detective: lie

Hawks: I know a bit about cuts. After all, my feathers are as sharp as knives. That's a clean wound something very sharp must have cut you. What happened?

Me: Ha ha we can somehow postpone this topic, it's not that important ha ha.

Hawks: What happened?

Me: A katana. Are you happy?

Hawks: Hmmmmm a katana so... Wait a katana... Did you... Have you met him?

Me: Maybe yes maybe not 

Dabi: Are you completely crazy? He could have killed you

Me: what does hero killer mean he would't kill a child. He only kills heroes he thinks are doing a bad job that is literally in his name

Hawks: Ow

Nezu: it was probably to scare you a bit.

Detective: if we consider that a gun was held to you and then you also held it to your head yourself, I'm guessing an attempt was lacking.

Nezu: oh, what happened there?

Me: the gun was empty, it didn't have a single bullet.

Detective: doesn't mean you have to hold it to your head.

Me: I knew it was empty. I weighed it.

Detective: I know, but you just can't do it. You shouldn't be able to judge how many bullets are in a gun by its weight.

Me: I shouldn't be able to judge that either, and I shouldn't be able to handle one either. But I can. I am an expert at it. I can even find out with the sound of the gun what kind of gun it is.

The detective just looks at me, traumatized.

Nezu has a grin on his face

Hawks: but how do you not know what marshmellows are?

Detective: he knows a lot, but there's a lot he doesn't know. What's a dog?

Me: a, what? You know, that's bulling?

Dabi: come on try it.

Me: would count hound dog as a dog

Nezu: Hahahahahahaha

Detective: try again

Me: that doesn't make sense why is he calling himself a dog when he's not a dog?

I think and then look at Nezu

Detective: no, just no

Me: aren't you a? Rat, bear, dog mix.

Nezu: wow, interesting how did you realize that. I don't suppose you know what a bear and a rat is.

Me: I don't really know what a bear is but a rat. I read it at some point, I think.

Miriko: we're getting off topic.

Hawks: Oh yeah. Feathers I need an explanation!

Me: yeah, yeah, I went to that abandoned neighborhood and found Stain. Logically, he was more likely to have found me. Then I insulted him a bit. Then All Might in front of him.

Dabi: Why? Just why

Me: oh, so he could cut my cheek open

Hawks: WHAT!

Me: did I not say it right?

Nezu: he wants to know why this was your target?

Me: quite simply his quirk allows him to paralyse a person whose blood is got drunken by him I guess the blood has to be fresh out of circulation. The weakness quirk is simply like the weeknse of anyone who needs to consume blood. If the person has a blood disease or something wrong with the blood then he has problems, like a normal person wants to drink bad blood.

Nezu: do you have any blood disease or was there something wrong?

Hawks: FATHERES!

Me: I think I'm completely healthy. At least I think so. I've never been to a doctor. But that's not where I'm going with this.

Hawks: what!

Me: I just did the obvious thing by putting poison into my system

Nezu:...

Dabi: Oh my lord we have to call an ambulance

Mirko: Oh my lord

Hawks: why would you do that?!

Me. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I have an intolerance to poison. Sorry it slipped my mind.

Nezu: an interesting plan. So you wanted him to take your blood and poison him, so to speak?

Me: in a passive act, poisoning myself for it. If I poisoned something that he would eat or so I would poison him then that would have been a crime however there is nothing written that I poised him if he attacks means drinks my blood

Hawks: This is too much for one day.