Chapter 53: Reasons

AIAH'S POV

We pulled away from each other after the intense passionate kiss.

I was about to kiss her again when she stopped me.

"W-wait, Aiah, I don't get it." she said, confused, covering her mouth.

I glared at her.

Parang hindi na enjoy ‘yong kiss eh makatakip ng bibig!

Napansin n'ya naman agad ‘yong tingin ko sa kaniya and she smirked at me.

"I know I'm a good kisser pero pwede bang linawin mo muna ‘yang sinasabi mo?"

I blushed at her statement and looked away.

I know she's confused about what I said, but I'm craving to kiss her again.

But the way she's looking at me makes me shy kaya napatingin na lang ako sa kamay ko and started playing with my fingers.

Naramdaman ko naman lumapit ulit s'ya sa'kin so I slowly look up to meet her gaze.

"Come on, Aiah, tell me everything because I'm really confused about what you said. And after that—" she stopped and smirked sexily at me, "Pwede mo na ako halikan nonstop, kahit anong kiss gagawin natin."

"Eskimo kiss, torrid kiss, French kiss, smack, lapla—" she said, counting on her fingers.

"Mikha Lim! Stop!" I interrupted, covering my face in embarrassment as I felt my cheeks flush.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She burst out laughing, clutching her stomach.

Napahiga pa s'ya sa upuan dahil sa sobrang tawa n'ya.

I just pouted to myself.

"Sige, pag tawanan mo'ko Mikha Lim." I murmured at sinamaan s'ya ng tingin.

Nagpipigil naman s'ya ng tawa habang umayos ulit ng upo.

"Seryoso na, linawin mo na kasi." maktol n'ya pagkatapos akong tawanan.

I sighed to myself and started explaining.

"We were too young back then, pero tanda mo ba ‘yong nadapa ako sa may park because some kid tripped me?" I asked her.

Napakunot naman ang noo pero napatango.

NO ONE'S POV

Both Aiah and Mikha were sitting while facing each other.

FLASHBACKS.................

"O-ouch, why did you do that?" Little Aiah asked the little kid who had tripped her while she was running away from Mikha, who was wearing a scary Halloween mask.

Little Aiah looked up, namumuo na ang luha sa mata n'ya dahil the kid na timalisod sa kaniya ay pinag tatawanan na s'ya at tumakbo papalayo.

Before Aiah could fully grasp what happened, little Mikha appeared, her mask now off and concern etched on her young face.

"Hey! Why did you do that to her?!" Sigaw ni Mikha while her tiny fists clenched in anger.

The little kid stopped at tumingin ulit kala Aiah pero tumakbo ulit papalayo seemingly intimidated by Mikha's fierce stance.

Mikha turned back to Aiah, her expression softening.

"Aiah, are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with worry.

Aiah nodded pero kanina pa s'ya umiiyak because of the pain of the wound on her knee.

Mikha knelt down beside her at chineck ‘yong sugat n'ya.