I'll Pick You Up From Work

Sullyoon hurriedly ran downstairs from the security department and saw Haerin looking back and forth at the building's gate. She didn't dare catch a breath, as she couldn't wait to report, "President, the Second Young Madam left the building at 2:51."

"Has she called a car?" Haerin asked closely.

"She hasn't. The Second Young Madam ran toward that side," Sullyoon pointed to the right side of the road. "After entering the third south road, our monitor and control system couldn't locate her anymore."

"Minji didn't bring her phone or money," Haerin was agitated as she punched the car in front of her. "What the heck are those people in the security section doing?! They can't even look after one person!"

"President, please don't be anxious. The Second Young Madam must be searching for the Second Young Mistress." Sullyoon tried to console her, but her heart knew this matter couldn't be blamed on the security department. In the few years the Second Young Madam spent in the company, her working time was always set like a machine.

Furthermore, all the people inside were still working as usual, and without such an unexpected accident like this, there's no way the security would keep on watching the monitoring system continuously without rest.

"It takes around half an hour to drive from here to Hanni's studio. How can Minji get there by walking?"

"President, the Second Young Madam is clever, nothing will happen to her."

"Besides her math skills being better, she's an idiot in other aspects! She can't even talk to other people, and you still dare tell me that she won't get into any trouble?!"

"President, the Second Young Madam's memory is really good. She might have remembered the route to the second young mistress's place. We should drive along the roadside to search, we can surely find her this way," Sullyoon suggested.

Haerin gradually calmed down. She looked at her watch and instructed, "It's 3:16 right now. Minji left 25 minutes ago. Have the security guards and drivers drive cars, ride motorcycles, and search the road to Hanni's place immediately."

"Yes, I'll arrange everything." Sullyoon turned and quickly ran to handle the matter.

Haerin opened the car door, started the car with one hand, and called Hanni with the other.

"Hello?" The phone connected soon.

"Hanni," She said while driving and scanning the road's sidewalks. Although she knew Minji had already left almost half an hour ago and wouldn't be near the company's building, she didn't dare miss anyone's shadow.

"Unnie?" Hanni's voice was a little shocked.

"Did Minji call you?"

"No, isn't Minji working right now?"

"She went out to find you, saying she wants to pick you up from work." Haerin's gaze became dim. Even Hanni doesn't know about this?

"She wants to pick me up from work? I'll call her immediately."

"Don't call. She didn't bring her phone."

"What?!" Along with Hanni's shocked shout, there was also the sound of some heavy object falling to the ground. After a long silence on the phone, Hanni asked again with a shaken voice, "Unnie, you're calling me, does it mean you haven't found Minji yet?"

"...She not only didn't bring her phone, but she also didn't take the car I prepared for her, she walked out alone." Haerin decided not to conceal anything.

"She... how long has she been gone? I... I'm going to find her." Hanni's shaken voice was mixed with crying sounds and fear.

Haerin almost didn't stop at the red light in front. Her heart had long been anxious, but she didn't forget to comfort Hanni, "Don't be anxious. I've already sent the company's drivers and security guards to search along the road. Stay in the studio. I'll send her there if I find her. Don't run around, Minji is looking for you."