Skipping Work

Minji's office was at the end of the aisle. Her office and the outside were separated by a transparent glass wall, so whenever she looked up, she could see what was happening outside.

However, Minji's concentration during work was unusual. She squinted her eyes as she focused on the computer screen, her gaze never wavering from it. If only she had looked up a bit beyond the screen, she would have seen Hanni standing outside the glass wall.

Hanni didn't enter the office directly. She stopped right across from Minji's desk, quietly watching her through the glass. She had never seen what Minji looked like while working. Minji was just as attentive as usual, but she had this calm and confident demeanor that left Hanni stunned.

Beep beep..

Minji's phone suddenly rang, and a special ringtone made her immediately stop typing and pick up the phone.

Hanni: Are you busy?

It's Hanni. Minji's eyes brightened, and she quickly replied

Minji: Not busy.

Hanni: Then... lift your head up.

Minji blinked, somewhat puzzled, but she obediently raised her head. Then... she saw Hanni standing outside her office, waving at her. They were... only separated by a transparent glass wall.

It's Hanni, Hanni is outside the door.

"Hanni." A big smile spread across Minji's face, like a black and white picture suddenly painted with colors, making her instantly vivid and alive.

Hanni saw Minji standing still, looking flabbergasted, like a foolishly happy person. Then, finally snapping out of it, Minji hurriedly ran out of her office, even bumping into the corner of her desk and scattering documents everywhere.

"Hanni." Reaching her wife, Minji naturally took Hanni's small hands, squeezing them gently.

It's really Hanni, the smile on Minji's face grew even brighter.

Jungwon: Damn! What just happened?

Jake: Did the Second Young Madam just run out of her office?

Sunoo: So, the Second Young Madam can run?

The crackling sounds of typing filled the office as all the gossip focused on Minji.

"Why did you run so fast? Does it hurt?" Hanni asked, looking at Minji's left leg with a distressed expression. She had heard the thudding noise when Minji hit the corner of the table.

"It didn't hurt then, but it hurts a bit now," Minji answered.

This rash action made Hanni feel both distressed and amused, but the hot, burning eyes around them made her uncomfortable. She gently shook Minji's arm and whispered, "Can you help me introduce myself?"

"Introduce what?" Minji asked, confused.

"Introduce me to your colleagues here."

Minji froze for a moment, looked up at her surroundings, and was immediately greeted by fifteen excited faces shining in the blue light.

How to introduce?

Minji, who had never spoken to so many people at once, felt a bit lost. She already had difficulty talking one on one, and suddenly letting her address so many people at once made her even more uncomfortable. Just as Hanni began to wonder if she was being too demanding of Minji, she saw Minji let go of her hand, turn back to her office, and quickly type something on her computer keyboard.

What is she doing?

Minji quickly walked out of the office again with a relaxed expression and said happily, "The introduction is finished."