Sweetest Day Gift Three

Hanni, who had already packed up and was ready to leave work, suddenly received a message from Minji, and she let out a surprised sound.

"What's wrong?" Danielle asked.

"Minji said she's going to work overtime."

Hanni looked puzzled. She had planned for a while to pick Minji up from work and find a place to spend Sweetest Day together.

"No way, overtime on this day? You haven't reminded her yet?" Danielle asked, a bit surprised.

"I haven't... Minji has never had overtime before."

A major peculiarity of autistic people was that they followed a regular pattern of life.

"Then, what's with this situation?"

"I'll ask."

Hanni found Haerin's Line and sent a message.

Hanni: Unnie, is Minji going to work overtime today?

Haerin also felt that it was a bit strange, so she replied.

Haerin: I'll go and see.

Five minutes later, Haerin finished checking up and replied.

Harrin: Yes, she's gonna work overtime. Don't worry, I'll arrange for the driver to send her back.

"It seems that your Sweetest Day this time can only be spent with me." Danielle put her arm on Hanni's shoulder and said with a bit of regret.

Hanni put her phone down and lay on her workplace with a dejected look.

"Don't be sad. Isn't it just a Sweetest Day? You haven't had it in the previous twenty years anyway." Danielle consoled.

Is it still the same?

She hadn't been with anyone for more than twenty years, but now she had a wife and still couldn't celebrate this day. It made her feel depressed when she thought about it.

"I even gave her a gift in the morning. I especially reminded her that today is Sweetest Day, but unexpectedly, she still goes and works overtime. That blockhead."

Exactly, isn't she a blockhead?

Moreover, she's not a normal blockhead. I hadn't heard that an autistic person can have any progress before. Danielle only dared to say this in her heart. Of course, she still had to work hard to appease her dejected married friend in front of her.

"Okay, this unnie will accompany you this Sweetest Day. Eat, shop, and watch movies. I'll accompany you to the end. Absolutely can coax you more than your wife."

"Let's go! I'll swipe her card empty!" Hanni said resentfully.

"You'd have to buy a house; otherwise, it'd be hard to max out her card," Danielle ridiculed.

Naturally, the two didn't buy a house. They went to dinner together, walked around the street for a while, and finally dispersed without buying anything. The reason was because of Minji.

Hanni was absentminded throughout the journey, looking at her phone over and over again. Danielle saw her like this, so she simply let her go back while she went alone to find her own entertainment. On this kind of couple's day, there are more single men and women at the bar, so today was a good day to hunt each other without worrying that the one you hunt already has a partner.

Hanni returned home, but Minji still hadn't returned yet. However, the rest of the Kim family were all in the living room.

"Hanni, you're back." Jennie saw Hanni alone and there was a trace of apology in her eyes.