Chapter Seventeen

Adele's POV

It's been 19 hours since Felix was hurt. He has been in a coma for every second of those 19 hours. Peter and I haven't said a word, and deep down, I was almost okay with that. I needed time to process what was happening to my best friend. Peter, on the other, was occupying the time by making harsh war plans. He told the Lost Boys that Rumple was still on the island with a small army of dwarves, fairies, wolves, and other creatures that he has possessed with his evil magic. I shuttered at the thought. If I hadn't escaped Rumple's grasp, I would be a part of that army, ready to kill my own family.

Family. That word caused another lump to form in my throat. Memories of my mother and father danced around my head. Laughter and smiles, hugs and innocence. It seemed like Felix getting hurt was making think back on all the things that made me upset. I didn't want to keep thinking about it. My world was crumbling down, the Lost Boys needed me, Peter needed me and here I was, crying in a hole of pity.

I stood up from my bed and teleported myself to Peter's treehouse. Within seconds, I saw the boy I loved hunched over a desk, scribbling on a journal with such despair. I slowly moved towards him, with my arm reached out. I grabbed his shoulders with both my hands and Peter whipped around with an angry look in his eye.

"Get out Ade-" He started, but stopped when I shushed him. Peter glared at me but his eyes softened as I started to massage his back and shoulders, trying to work out all the knots. I wanted Peter to know I cared about him. I wanted him to know I was hurting too. I wanted him to know that he wasn't alone. In fact, I was about to tell him. I had my mouth open ready to start my sentence when the ground began to tremble.

I gave Peter a troubled look, which he returned before transporting away. I ran to the window of Peter's treehouse in hopes to get a view of what was happening. Animals, dwarves, fairies, men, and a even a few Lost Boys were all running full speed towards our camp. It was an ambush, an attack.

I used my magic and transported to Peter, who was in the middle of the Lost Boy's camp. He immediately saw me and yelled.

"Adele! What are you doing! You are going to get yourself hurt, or killed!" He said.

"I got you and your boys into this mess, I'm going to help you get out of it,"I told Peter, breaking eye contact with him, "I love you Peter Pan. I love you". I said, turning to face him, emotions of love and despair crossed his face but before he could say anything, I prepared myself for the fight and started to climb the nearest tree for a better view.

Peter's POV

My head ached. My arms ached. And my damn heart ached.

I was torn between saving one of my boys and helping Adele almost every second. But I knew she was strong and could defend herself. She had a bow, her arrows laced with Dreamshade to make every shot count. I had to stay near her when I fought so I could keep an eye on her, but I knew deep down that I had to find Rumple and make him pay for what he did to Felix.

I turned to glance at Adele after knocking out a rabid beaver. She looked back at me and I heard her sweet, song-like voice in my head.

"Go Peter. Find Rumple. That is what you need to do. Be strong." I nodded at her before transporting to my thinking tree to try and find Rumple's location. It didn't take me very long, I wanted to get the battle with him over with so I could take care of Felix and make sure Adele was alright. Rumple was on Skull Island. I teleported myself to the creepy island so I was looking at the skull face to face.

I slowly crept into the mouth of the skull, turing around to create a spell in which no one could pass. No one could get in, and Rumple couldn't get out.

I felt Rumple's presence grow stronger as I entered the top of the skull. And than, I saw him. There was Rumple, in all his glory, with two Lost Boys on either side of him. I knew he had possessed them, and I knew they would attack me. The four boys looked strong and they would wear me out so that Rumple could easily crush me.

But I wasn't about to let that happen.

I was going to fight.

For my island.
For my boys.
And for Adele.

~~~~~~~
Oh hey guys!

This chapter is a little shorter, sorry!
And thank you SOO much for over 100 votes! I really didn't think this story would get anything!

Love you all,
RachelLeighh