Chapter Nineteen

Peter's POV

Adele. What the hell was she doing here? I had created a barrier just so she wouldn't be able to get in harm's way. And yet here she was, doing exactly what I didn't want her to be doing. Adele ran over to Rumple, she kicked him to make sure that the man was knocked out before running over to me. When she got to me, there was nothing but panic in her beautiful eyes. Adele quickly used her magic on my restraints, trying her best to get them undone but she wasn't strong enough to do it.

"I - I can't do it Peter, I'm weak from getting your barrier down. I'm so sorry". Adele sobbed, looking down at her feet.

"Adele," I sighed, "It's fine my love. The Lost Boys will be here soon and they'll get rid of Rumple and I'll have my powers back". Adele looked up at me with her bright hazel eyes.

"What do you mean once Rumple's gone?" She inquired. I had forgotten she didn't know anything about the stupid medallion blocking my magic.

"Adele, around Rumple's neck is a gold medallion. I need you to take it off and dispose of it by throwing it into a fire" I said to here, my voice stern. She nodded her head and moved quickly over to where Rumple was laying. Careful not to wake the sleeping man up, she removed it from his neck and gently placed it in her hand. She created a fire with her magic, since something so small and simple didn't require all that much energy. Adele dipped the medallion into the small flame she created and as it burned, I slowly felt my strength and magic retuning to me. When the medallion finally was gone, Adele turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Do you feel better now, Peter?" She asked, her voice small as she walked over to me. I nodded at her as I broke free of my restraints, also walking towards her. Once there was only a few feet between us, I closed the gap and kissed Adele on the lips, hard. I heard her gasp at the desperation of the kiss and I smirked against her soft lips. I was about to pull my love closer when there was a voice coming from the side of us.

"What a lovely reunion we have here!" Rumple snarled. I pushed Adele behind me in order to protect her.

"This is it Rumple," I hissed, "I'm going to finish this battle once and for all". Rumple smirked, and cocked his head to the side before throwing out his hand, creating a ball on energy in his palm, and throwing it at me before I could even process it.

His magic hit me at such a force, it knocked me down to the ground. Rumple raised his hand again, in order to throw another ball of magic, this one was fire, in order to try and kill me. But when he threw it, it was stopped by Adele.

Adele was using water while Rumple was using fire. Their magic meeting in the middle. Adele stood to the side of me, so I could see her face, tired and worn out. It wouldn't be long before she lost all of her energy.

I quickly got up, and started to help Adele, hoping she would stop using her magic and let me use mine. And it worked, I was now up against Rumple. But than I saw Adele move from the corner of my eye, her palms reaching towards me, she closed her eyes and than it hit me, literally.

I fell to the ground, breaking the connection with Rumple, as I felt her energy, her magic, and her love all pour into me like I ran into a wall. All of a sudden and all at once. I felt stronger, faster, and powerful. I looked towards Adele, she gave me a weak smile before she closed her eyes and fell to the ground. I jumped up and ran to Adele. I checked her pulse and her breathing, both were barley there. I stood up slowly, than dragged my eyes from Adele to Rumple.

"You will pay for this" I hissed. Within seconds, I had teleported over to him and ripped his sword, that he had picked up again, from his hand. As I went to plunge it into his heart, Rumple tried to dodge it but with my energy, I was faster than ever. The sword went through Rumple's chest and I let go of the handle. Just as any other tragic death, Rumple first went to his knees, tried to mutter words of revenge, and than fell down, this time dead. I did a little magic spell on him to keep him in this room before my Lost Boys could take care of him.

Than I ran to Adele's limp body, and scooped her up in my arms. I transported myself back to the Lost Boys camp. I didn't even have time to look at the damage that had been done my Rumple's army, I went to my treehouse and laid Adele down. I nursed her wounds, and even gave her a little water.

I needed Adele to wake up, I needed her in my life to be truly happy. And I would wait whatever amount of time I had to for her to wake up.

~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like two weeks.. I've been away! But now I'm back so enjoy!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!

Much love,
RachelLeighh