Chapter Two

A/N: I just thought I should say that I do not own any of the characters in OUAT and yeah.. enjoy the chapter!

BTW: Enjoy the picture of Peter ^^

Chapter Two

Princess Adele's POV

It has been three days since Peter told me he was coming to free me. And in every single one of those days he has convinced me more and more why I should get the key and let him out. I don't want to cause any trouble but he has promised to take me to Neverland and to let me be free. But I don't know if I could ever leave my mother..She was the only one who ever cared about me.. I tolerated my father but he was the reason I had to stay inside. And I almost hated him for that.

But I had a decision to make.. to steal the key or not to steal the key. I had to figure out my answer by nightfall, for tomorrow Peter was going to be put on trial for attempting to kidnap the princess.

Peter's POV

I looked up at the small window in my dirty cell, the sun was close to setting. That girl better have choose to let me out, since I was going to get her anyway.

Yes, Adele was very pretty, she was feisty, though I don't think she knew it, she could fight and she was smart. My princess was the perfect girl for me. But that isn't why I came here. Of course I didn't tell her that. I mean I would train her, teach her how to use her magic and such, maybe even have a little fun, but that would be it. I needed her to make a deal with Rumpelstiltskin. See that man had taken a few of my Lost Boys for an "experiment" without my permission. So I'm taking something he wants so we can trade. And since she'll have some training, she may escape.. may.

But something in the back of my mind told me that I shouldn't carry out this plan. I had to ignore it, I had to get my boys back.. If it's the last thing I do.

I was ripped from my thoughts when I heard someone jiggle a key. I snapped my head up to see Adele leaning against the wall. To my surprise, she was wearing a dark red skinny jeans, black combat boots, a leather jacket, and a black crop top. She had pulled her hair into a messy pony tail.

Being a teenage boy who hasn't really seen a girl of her beauty in a while, I wolf whistled. I mean hey, she looked pretty good.

Adele shook her head and laughed a little as she stepped towards my cell. She flipped the key around in her hands teasing me.

"Come on Princess," I groaned,"Just let me out." Adele raised her eyebrow and opened the cell. "I have to say, I'm impressed you got the key." I said to her.

Adele stiffened as the words came out of my mouth. She opened her mouth to say something but quickly changed her mind. Now I had to know what she was thinking.

"Adele," I said sternly, "What were you going to say?" She gulped and averted her eyes. But not quick enough, I saw the tears forming in them. I walked over to her, feeling a twinge of guilt for having to be mean but we had to get out of there.. also I was Peter Pan. I may have been nice to her but now I'm free. "We have to leave. You will tell me later."

I grabbed her arm and pulled her along with me. Using some magic, I ripped the bars of a larger window. I picked Adele up and we flew out the window and started to make our way to Neverland.

~•~•~

A/N:

It was in Peter's POV this time!

OoOHhHH! Peter is just using Adele!

and why is Adele upset?

Sorry if it is so short, I'm not feeling to well today! Anywho keep reading my darlings!

~ rachelleighh