Chapter Eighteen

Adele's POV

Peter disappeared into thin air before I could even ask him to take him with me. I didn't want that boy going up against Rumple without me. I knew I needed to help him.

Throwing a angry wolf off of me with the help of magic, I scrambled to me feet and closed my eyes, teleporting to my tree house. I closed my eyes again, trying to figure out how to find Peter using my magic. If Peter could do it, I figured I should be able to do it also. After a couple minutes of trying, I still couldn't do it. I fell back onto the bed, shutting my eyes one last time to try and find him. This time, I tried to connect to the island. I thought of the trees, soil, rocks, rivers, ponds, birds and much more. Than I started thinking of people and their places. I felt Felix by the beach. Other Lost Boys scattered among the island. Than I felt Peter. He was at Skull Rock. I quickly transported myself to the island, landing on the rocky shore line.

I rushed up to the mouth of the skull, only to be pushed back by an invisible force. I, slowly this time, walked back into the mouth. Again, being pushed right back on my bum.

'Peter must have used a spell in order to keep me out'  I thought to myself, 'But he should know that even that can't keep me away.'

Peter's POV

"Ahh, there you are Pan" a sinister voice cackled. I whipped around to the see the vile excuse of a man, Rumple. He had a sword in his hand and a strange medallion around his neck. I took a step closer to him.

"What do you want Rumple?" I hissed.

"You had your chance Pan. All I want now, is your delicate heart in my hands" He said. I smirked, he and I both knew that it would be a difficult task to do. As I was about to voice my opinion, Rumple spoke again, "And I know you Pan, you'll want to use your magic. But this medallion blocks your connection with the island. Which blocks your main source of magic". A smirk played on the twisted man's face. I sucked in a breath before making the most stupid decision of my life.

I, at full speed, charged Rumple, knocking him off of his feet. I reached for his sword but he transported to right behind me, holding me so the sword was pressed against my neck. In one smooth motion I sunk to the ground and kicked Rumple's feet out from under him, making him fall to the ground. I jolted up grabbing for Rumple's sword once again and successfully grabbing it. I pointed it at Rumple, so the tip of the sword nicked his throat. He tried to wriggle away but was soon backed up against the nearest wall with no way out.

I smirked at his weak attempts to overpower me, "Now I have all the power, Rumple. Just like old times..I guess some things never do change" I spoke, tilting my head in mockery.

"Well, my old friend", Rumple started, "Times are changing" and with that, he disappeared from in front of me and was now across the room. Rumple held out his hand, using his magic to force me up and against the wall. Within seconds of me hitting the wall, vines shot out around me, wrapping around my ankles and wrists. I struggled against the restraints, even tried to use my magic, but nothing was working. I was at Rumple's mercy. He started to walk towards me, stopping only to pick up the sword I had dropped. Rumple finally reached me, disgust evident in his eyes and he took the sword and dug it into my arm, drawing blood. He continued to drag the blade down my arm, leaving a line of ripped skin. I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip, trying to hide the pain he was causing me. Rumple than leaned in close, too close if you ask me, and whispered into my ear, "This is only the start of your torture Peter Pan" the man hissed at me. Taking the sword out of my arm, Rumple moved the blade away from me. Than, within a couple of seconds, held out his hand and began chocking me with his magic. I tried to fight his powers but I was too weak to do anything, I also didn't have any of my magical powers.

I was seconds away from passing out when Rumple suddenly stopped. A frown played upon his face before his mouth dropped and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His dirty hands clawed at his throat, as if he was starting to be choked. Than it stopped, and Rumple fell to the ground, barley breathing. That's when I saw the person who was responsible for Rumple's attack.

Adele.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reading!

I won"t be updating at all next week since I'll be on vacation.. so sorry about that!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

RachelLeighh