Chapter Thirty- One

Alia's Pov
"Can I ask you something Alia?"Ritu said I nodded slightly.
"How did Abhimanyu came to love you this much? He could make the sun and the earth one if you ask him to. How did this happen?"
"I'm not sure how to answer that. I met Abhimanyu when I least expected to find love. Abhimanyu was my professor but he saw something no one could see. My uneasiness. I wasn't totally sure, how am I going to start my life again? But he believed in me when I didn't. He was a best friend who slowly turned into a beautiful partner. I don't know what I love about him his way of talking or those eyes and I don't even know why he loves me. Maybe that's why we both say we love each other."

"Don't you think it is harsh for both of you to do this in blinds?"
"You were the one who signed a contract which said he was allowed to love the woman he loves."
"Yet I'm his wife don't you feel ashamed about your deed? You practically cheated with Abhimanyu."
"I did practically cheat and yes I understand your emotions. Our love might seem selfish to you but it isn't. We are fighting for each other. Abhimanyu is the one who brings peace in my life but I'm also the one who brings smile on his face I know that. We aren't being selfish. I can't ever love anyone else now and if Abhimanyu continued to be there with you it will be a big betrayal for you. He'll love someone else the whole time and can never see you the way you want him to. I don't know what brought us together but that very thing is a reason of our strong bond."

"I just saw you guys fighting. What strong bond are you talking about?"
"Yes we did fight but he'll yet come here again and so will I wait right here. Fights are a symbol of our strengthen relationship. We both now are well aware that nothing can break us apart. A small argument is nothing in front of the situation we are both facing together. Not always do we have to see eye to eye but our different perspectives also bond us together."

"Ok, I did lose Alia. You aren't giving up on him?"
"Never till my last breath. I'm gonna held on him. Though right now we both are facing different crisis but soon we'll both work it out. Because at the end he'll bethe only one who can bring peace to me..."
"And you'll be the one who brings smile to his face." She completed my sentence. I looked at her taken back a little.

"You know, I thought you were a young fool I can easily talk into breaking up with my husband but now I know you aren't what I thought you were. And yes you're the smile Abhimanyu carries nowadays. My love isn't selfish Alia. But I have my reasons to held onto him. Can you give me time? But let's solve this peacefully because all I know is I don't want Abhimanyu to get hurt in all this." She said which brought clam to me. She told me she wasn't going to involve her brother in this but before letting Abhimanyu go she's going to test just how true I can be to my words.

I too want to prove my words not because she said so but Abhimanyu deserves to have it in his life.

              Abhimanyu's Pov
"Can I ask you something?" Ansh said and I nodded.
"How did you fell so deeply in love with her? These never happened before but why now? Why her?"
"To be honest, I have no particular answer for this. I met her when I didn't expect that I'll have a loving partner. I accepted my faith. But then she entered. She made me look at the biggest hole in my heart and proved to be the very person who can fill it. I tried running away from this feeling but I couldn't last longer. I eventually gave in. There is nowhere else I'll celebrate giving in. I will never regret kneeling and bowing my head in front of her. The only lose I'll always be glad about is my surrender to her. I don't know what I love in her nor do I know what she sees in me but maybe that's why it's termed love."

"You guys had a fight right?"
"How did you..."
"I guessed. But why fight if you love each other to much?"
"We fight and that's actually the reason our bind remains stronger. We both don't always have to see eye to eye. Sometimes our differences make us strong. We both know that at the end we'll each be back in one another's arm. We're I get my happiness and she finds peace."
"But you guys are not really together for each other. I've never seen her in your suffering."
"No that's not true she actually is always there besides me no matter what. Just like I'm always there."

"That's right Abhimanyu. That's what I wanted you to realize. She is the one you want to be with always against all odds. And she deserves to be the part of sufferings as she is the part of your happiness. She gladly accepts to be the part of your suffering besides you Abhimanyu."

"But I'm insecure. I don't know how will she react. I've seen a live example. Mom acted so on impulse on this sensitive topic. It led her love, her son and herself suffering for years. I don't want that to repeat."

"You are doing the same thing your father did Abhimanyu. Besides its your background not what you are. She deserves the truth when you know everything about her, she has a right to know about you."

"I think you're right."

"Yes. Just tell her what's bothering you. Because if you really love her as much as you say then that's where you'll find the solution to every problem side by side. And if she loves you as much as you say she won't ever give up because of this reason. She stayed with you against all odds Abhimanyu. She won't ever back out now." Ansh said and I now realized that Alia is not only my happiness but she is also the pain relief. I want her to be at my side. I want to tell her everything even if that's not the most beautiful story of my life.

I trust her and I know she'll never give up on me. I wish she never decides to.

"Thank you Ansh."
"You know Abhimanyu if that's where you find happiness after being deprived of it for years then I'll pray that this happiness stays in your life." I smiled and ran towards Alia's room.

I just don't want someone else to tell her about all this just because of my insecurities and overprotectiveness I didn't tell her an important aspect of my life and she will be heart broken to know it from somewhere else. If someone else tells her about all this she will feel that I don't trust her.

As I reached the room I saw Ritu coming out of the room and my worst fear was coming true in front of my eyes.

I opened the door.

"Alia."
"Yes, Abhimanyu." She said.
"I want to tell you about.."
"Ritu did." She said sternly her expressions unreadable.