SPECIAL CHAPTER (Champorado)

MIKHA'S POV

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako habang nanonood kay Aiah magluto ng snacks namin. She's preparing champorado.

Hindi n'ya ako kinakausap since I woke up. She just handed me food and Medicol for my hangover.

Kanina ko pa iniisip kung may ginawa ba akong kasalanan sa kaniya, pero wala naman.

When I checked my phone kanina, I saw her messages na it's okay lang naman daw na I went to the bar kagabi. So probably, I did something stupid when I was drunk last night.

"Bub?" I tried calling her again, but she's still not talking to me.

She was just busy slicing and melting the chocolate bar.

I don't know what her topak na naman. Her mood swings got worse since naging kami.

Minsan nga nagugulat na lang ako dahil grabeng sama ng tingin n'ya sa'kin kahit wala naman akong ginagawa pero syempre, ginusto ko ‘to and s'ya na ‘yan eh.

I smiled to myself when I saw her clothes.

Ngayon ko lang napansin na she's just wearing her pajamas and a white tank top sando and her hair was slightly tousled.

Cute.

I stood up and walked close to her.

"Bub, ano ba kasi ‘yon?" I whispered as I encircled my arms around her waist and hugged her from behind.

I felt her flinch slightly at my touch dahilan para mapangiti ako.

I gently rested my chin on her  exposed shoulder, feeling the softness of her skin against mine.

I stiffled my smile nong napatingin ako sa mukha n'ya.

She's frowning while slightly pouting.

She's mad but didn't bother to complain nong niyakap ko s'ya.

Sus, Maraiah Queen, pabebe pa eh.

"Ba't ayaw mo magsalita? Cat got your tongue? Who's the lucky cat?" I teased her but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Bubby, ano nga po ‘yon? Did I do something stupid po ba kagabi?" I softly asked but she just frowned more as she harshly sliced the chocolate bars na ilalagay n'ya sa champorado.

Napalunok naman ako at tumikal sa pag kayakap sa kaniya dahil sinamaan n'ya ako ng tingin while she was holding the knife firmly.

This woman!

I took a step back.

"A-Aiah?" I shakily asked but she just rolled her eyes.

Tumalikod ulit s'ya at tinuloy ang ginagawa with telling a words.

I walked closer to her again and hug her from behind.

"Seriously, bub, what’s wrong?" I asked again, placing my chin on her shoulder.

She didn’t even flinch this time pero hindi pa rin sumagot.

"Come on, don’t be like that bubby, hindi mo na ba ako love?” I said with my baby voice trying another tactic.

Her eyes flicked over to me, and I thought I saw a hint of amusement but she quickly gave me a cold face again at bumalik sa ginagawa n'ya.

Effective but cringe.

An idea popped into my head, a bit naughty, but it might just work.

I started playing with her waist, my fingers lightly tracing patterns on her skin.