SPECIAL CHAPTER

NO ONE'S POV

As they continued eating, the effects of the chocolate began to take hold.

Mikha felt a warm sensation spreading through her body. Napatingin naman s'ya kay Aiah, who seemed to be experiencing something similar, her cheeks flushed and her breathing slightly heavier.

Aiah shifted in her seat again, feeling increasingly uncomfortable. Hindi n'ya alam kung bakit s'ya nakakaramdam ng kakaibang init sa katawan n'ya.

Napansin naman ni Mikha na hindi mapakali ito, so she put down her spoon and moved closer at nag-aalalang tinatanong si Aiah kahit iba na rin ang pakiramdam n'ya.

"Bub, you okay? You're sweating hard" Mikha mumbled.

Aiah bit her lip, trying to focus through the heat that was occupying her system.

"I don't know, Mikha. I feel... weird, medyo mainit." Aiah replied, her voice shaky.

"Are you done eating na po ba, bub? You can go upstairs na po, take a cold bath, kanina ka kasi nagluluto, baka that's why you're feeling hot po. Let me wash the dishes, bub." Mikha softly said.

Aiah nodded, but instead of leaving, she stayed by Mikha's side.

Para s'yang nang hihina para umakyat sa hagdan mag solo.

Mikha took a deep breath, trying to control herself.

She focused on the dishes, but every glance at Aiah made it harder to ignore the arousal building up inside her.

"Bub, bakit hindi ka pa umakyat? You need to rest." Mikha said softly may halong  pag alala  ang boses n'ya with the hint of the desire she was desperately trying to suppress.

Aiah bit her lip, trying to focus through the heat that occupied her system. "I'll just wait for you, bub."

Mikha nodded, understanding. "Okay, I'll finish this quickly para makapagpahinga ka na."

Aiah nodded, leaning into Mikha for support.

"Noted captain." She whispered, her breath hitching as Mikha's hand brushed against her waist.

Mikha squeezed her waist gently, feeling her own body react to the closeness. 

"Almost done here." Mikha whispered.

After Mikha finished the last of the dishes, Mikha turned to Aiah, her eyes filled with concern and something else.

She was just barely holding herself back, trying not to let the arousal get the better of her.

"Let's go upstairs now."

Napatango na lang si Aiah and thankful for her girlfriend dahil nararamdaman n'ya talaga nanginginig ang kalamnan n'ya, unaware of the struggle Mikha was facing.

They made their way upstairs, Mikha's hand steady on Aiah's back, guiding her gently but firmly habang nag pipigl.

Mas lalo naman nag init ang pakiramdam ni Aiah when she noticed the bulge on Mikha's pants.

Her eyes widened slightly, and she felt a rush of heat spread through her body.

Mikha noticed Aiah's gaze and tried to discreetly adjust her pants, feeling her own arousal intensify.

"Aiah, stop." Mikha husked seriously, her voice low and strained.

Nahihirapan na siyang pigilan ang sarili at hindi nakakatulong ang mga tingin ni Aiah.