🂡 ʀᴇᴍʏ ʟᴇʙᴇᴀᴜ - ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴛ.2

ʀᴇᴍʏ ʟᴇʙᴇᴀᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

They returned to the party, careful to avoid suspicion but unable to hide their happiness. Remy felt more in love with Y/N at every glance at her. As the gala wore on, the X-Men mingled with various guests, maintaining their cover. Gambit and Y/N stole moments together whenever they could, sharing secret smiles and subtle touches.

With the mission accomplished and the night winding down, the X-Men regrouped. Professor Xavier had arranged transportation back to the mansion. As they gathered at the entrance, Remy and Y/N lingered at the back, reluctant to end their night together.

"Well, cheré, looks like it's time ta' go," Remy said softly.

Y/N stole a quick glance to the side, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Remy raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What ya got in mind?"

Y/N grinned and took his hand, leading him away from the group. They slipped into a side room, where she pulled him close for another kiss, this one slow and lingering.

"I'll never get tired of this," Remy murmured against her lips.

"Good, because neither will I," Y/N whispered back.

As they continued to kiss, their bodies pressed closer together, the heat between them growing more intense. Remy's hands roamed over Y/N's back, pulling her tighter against him. Her fingers tangled in his auburn hair, deepening the kiss.

They broke apart briefly, their breaths coming in short, heated gasps.

Remy's eyes burned with desire as he looked at Y/N. "Ya' sure about this, cheré?" he asked, his voice husky.

"Absolutely," she replied, her voice filled with need.

With a growl of approval, Remy pushed her up against the wall, his lips finding hers again in a hungry kiss. His hands slid down her sides, grasping the hem of her dress and slowly hiking it up. Y/N shivered as his warm fingers brushed against her bare, cold skin.

He reached for the zipper on the side of her dress, pulling it down and letting the fabric fall to the floor. Remy's eyes roamed appreciatively over her body, taking in the sight of her in just her lace underwear.

"Mon dieu," he muttered, stepping forward and running his hands over her curves. Y/N arched into his touch, a soft moan escaping her lips.

She reached for his shirt, her fingers fumbling with the buttons in her urgency to feel his skin against hers. Remy helped her, shrugging out of the garment and tossing it aside. His hands returned to her body, sliding down to cup her ass and lift her off the ground. Y/N wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his arousal pressing against her through his pants.

They moved to a couch, Remy sitting down with Y/N straddling his lap. His hands roamed over her back, unhooking her bra and tossing it aside. He took one of her breasts into his mouth, his tongue swirling around her nipple. Y/N gasped, her hands gripping his shoulders for support.

"Remy," she moaned, grinding her hips against him. He groaned in response, his hands moving to the waistband of her panties and pulling them down. Y/N helped him, kicking them off before reaching for the button on his pants.

With a deft movement, she undid his pants and slid them down, freeing his erection. Remy's breath hitched as she wrapped her hand around him, stroking him slowly. He captured her lips in another hungry kiss, his hips bucking into her hand.

"Need you, now," he growled against her lips.

"Then take me," Y/N whispered, positioning herself over him. She sank down onto him, both of them gasping at the sensation. Remy gripped her hips, helping her set a rhythm as she rode him.

Their movements grew more frantic, the pleasure building with each thrust. Y/N threw her head back, a cry of pleasure escaping her lips. Remy took advantage of the exposed skin, kissing and nipping at her neck.

"Mon amour," he murmured, his voice strained with desire. "So beautiful."

Y/N could only moan in response, her body trembling. She felt the knot of pleasure tightening in her belly.

"Remy, I'm so close," she gasped, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"Come for me, cheré," he urged, his own release approaching.

With one final thrust, Y/N cried out, her orgasm washing over her in waves. Remy followed soon after, a deep moan escaping his lips as he found his own release.

They stayed like that for a moment, catching their breath and coming down from their high. Y/N rested her forehead against Remy's, a satisfied smile on her lips.

They stayed there a while longer, enjoying the closeness and the afterglow of their lovemaking. Eventually, they knew they'd have to return to the group, but for now, they were content to just be with each other, savoring the moment.

________________________

hope u guys liked it <33

please leave a feedback, tyy
dont be a shadow-reader

luv u <3