Chapter 1

[Marias Pov]

I slowly woke up to the familiar sound of snoring that I hear every morning.. I slightly turned my head to see a shirtless Santiago laying next to me with his back facing me.

''Santiago" I slightly groaned and poked his back.

''Hmm?'' he groaned.

''Shhh'' His snoring was louder than ever before.

He started to snore louder trying to annoy me. I turned to him and I could see he was smirking while his eyes were closed because he knew I was getting annoyed.

''Baby'' I whispered in his ear in a seductive way. He snored even louder making me cover my ears with my hands.

''You wanna play?'' I whispered in his ear. He didn't say a thing.

I slowly brushed my lips on his ear making my way down to his neck and started kissing and sucking as I found his weak spot making redish marks appear. I heard a moan slip making me smirk knowing he wanted more.

''Maria, stop!!'' he moaned but I knew he didn't mean those words so I went back up and brushed my lips across his and pulled away quickly before he could kiss me.

''Maria...'' he groaned.

''Yeees..'' I slurred while leaving a trail of kisses down his tan, muscular upper body. I stopped and looked up at him to see his eyes closed in satisfaction and I smirked. I looked down at his abs and used my tongue to outline them while leaving sweet kisses.

"Mmm.." he moaned.

I sat up properly and pulled the blanket up. I noticed his manhood was a bit too happy. I sat down in between his legs, putting my butt right on his manhood and began to slowly grind on him.

''Mmm..Maria..'' he moaned as his hands gripped my hips.

"I'm gonna take a shower, do you wanna join me?'' I leaned down to whisper in his ear and before he could answer my question, I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

''MARIA..'' he shouted from the other side of the door.

"Thats what you get" I yelled to him behind the locked door. I heard him groan and walk away angrily.

Maria 1, Santi, 0. I thought in my head and smirked.

I took a long hot shower. I turned the water off and jumped out, I took the towel from the rack and dried my hair then wrapped it around my body only revealing my legs and shoulders.

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it. I peeked through the gap and to my suprise he wasn't in the room. I walked over to our closet and slipped on some ripped denim stone washed jeans and a white crop top that showed a bit of my belly. I left my hair the way it was and walked down stairs into the kitchen.

I saw Santiago leaning against the counter looking at his phone as he was eating an apple. I creeped up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and returned the hug.

I looked up to see his beautiful light brown eyes and slowly leaned my lips up towards his as he did the same. I almost reached his lips when he pulled away quickly leaving my lips lonely and desperate for his. I groaned.

"Payback's a bitch aye baby" he smirked and wiggled his brows up and down. I looked at him and squinted my eyes. Oh he wants to continue playing? Alright. I walked to the fruit basket and grabbed a banana.

Maria, 1, Santi, 1. Alright, lets see how he likes this..

I walked back to Santiago who was now sitting at the kitchen table. I pulled out the chair opposite him and sat down.

I peeled my banana and looked straight at him. Slowly, I opened my mouth and insert the banana. I looked at Santiago as he was staring straight at me with his mouth slightly open. I closed my mouth but didn't take a bite, instead I slowly slipped the banana out of my mouth and closed my eyes. I heard a quiet gasp come from his direction. I opened my eyes and bit my lip.

''Maria, Stop!!'' he hissed.

''Why?" I asked stupidly and winked.

"I-I'm gonna go shower" he said while walking up the stairs.

"Ok baby, I'll be here when you get back" I said and winked. He looked back and squinted his eyes at me, I did the same face to him and laughed.

Maria, 2, Santi, 1. I got this.

*30 minutes later*

I decided to go upstairs to our bedroom. As I opened the door, my eyes widened to see that Santiago was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I instantly froze. Santiago turned around and saw me staring at him.

"Yees baby?'' he said with a smirk on his face.

"I-I came t-to get my... shoes" I stuttered because I obviously made it up on the spot. I actually don't know why I came upstairs..

"Why?" he tilted his head to the side and started slowly unwrapping himself with a smirk on his face.

Before he fully unwrapped himself I quickly grabbed my white nike air max shoes that he bought for my birthday last month and ran downstairs otherwise I wouldn't be able to contain myself. I grabbed my bag and put my sunglasses on because it was burning hot outside.

Maria, 2, Santi, 2. Alright that was a tie.

*10 minutes later*

Santiago came downstairs looking hot as ever wearing a tight white tank top that showed of his muscular body and grey shorts that had a little pattern on it with his hair in it's messy state.

He looked at me curiously. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"You mean, Where are we going?" I giggled. He had a confused look on his face but didn't say a thing. He walked upstairs and came back with his car keys and phone. We headed out and locked the door on our way.

_______________________________________

Hey new readers♡ Just a heads up that I am currently in the process of editing this book but I hope you read onwards & leave some feedback♡

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this chapter😂 but I hope you somewhat enjoyed reading it♡

Please Vote & Comment!👍💬

I would love to recieve some feedback from you on my first chapter☆

-xFootballGirlx