Chapter 29

"I like you too, Neymar" I confessed. He tightened his grip around my waist after hearing my confession.

"Really?" he asked. I nodded then pulled back a bit to inspect his face.

"Yes Neymar. I like you a lot" I said, he smiled.

"I like you a lot, too" he said then hugged me tightly.

"You smell good" I said inhaling the scent of cologne in the crook of his neck.

"I know" he said and chuckled. "You don't smell too bad" he said and laughed. I took a whif of my skin and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I smell amazing" I joked. "I know babe. I was just teasing" he said then immediately flushed. It's cute how he called me 'babe'.

"Sorry, it just slipped" he said shyly.

I pulled back and unwrapped my arms around his neck, looking straight into his mesmerizing hazel eyes.

"Don't worry. It was cute" I said then pecked his cheek before turning around to grab the empty cans of red bulls and the empty packet of chips, I dropped them into the bin then turned around to see Neymars eyes somewhere they shouldn't be looking. His eyes widened knowing that I just caught him.

"What were you looking at?" I asked with a smirk even though I know the answer.

"Nothing" he lied.

"Oh, so my ass is nothing?" I said, pretending to be hurt. I know he is just shy to admit that he was looking at my ass, he probably doesn't want to make me feel uncomfortable although I take full responsibility for wearing shorts.

"No no, that's not what I'm saying babe" he said and stood right in front of me. "You have a really nice ass but I just don't want to make you uncomfortable" he added and cupped my face.

"I was kidding, Neymar" I laughed. "Anyways I wouldn't get mad, I stare at your body so we're even" I said, resting my arms around his waist and looking up at his face.

It feels so good to have my arms around him. Now, I can do it whenever I want and not only when we greet each other.

"I guess we are" he said and leaned in. Are we going to kiss? I want to but it's too early, I know we've kissed before but that was a one-sided thing. Instead of placing his lips on mine, they went to my cheek. I was relieved that he didn't kiss me but at the same time, mad that I couldn't feel his lips again.

"It's getting late. You should get some rest" he said as he pulled away. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm really tired" I said and yawned.

Hand-in-hand, I walked him to the door.

"Bye babe" he mumbled into the crook of my neck as we hugged.

'Bye" I said and pulled back to kiss his cheek, he smiled.

He walked backwards to the elevator as he kept his eyes on me. I signalled to him to turn around, he blew me a kiss then turned around. I slowly closed the door with a smile on my face.

After turning everything off and straightening the furniture a bit I went to bed. I couldn't close my eyes because I kept thinking about Neymar. His mesmerizing hazel eyes looking into mine, the way his soft plump lips felt against my cheek, the way he calls me babe, he's pretty dreamy if you ask me.

With force to keep my eyes shut, I slowly fell asleep.

*Next afternoon*

I finished work early today, Lucas is giving me a ride back to the hotel. I was so caught up in thinking of Neymar, that I forgot to face-time Yuri yesterday, I wanted to meet her boyfriend so badly so hopefully she isn't busy now.