Raccoons and Kitties :33

I didn't feel like thinking of a good name lollll

errr warnings: uh strong language ig

summary: idk man I js went w the flow 4 this one so surprise ig?? idk but I haven't put out a oneshot in a lil and I'm having a mental breakdown (so silly 😋😋🎀) so ermmmm hai tell me about life I wanna hear 🧍

fem!reader (like almost always)

<-------------------------->

You sat on the ground, your back against the couch, Carrington's head in your lap. You played with his hair a bit while talking with Jake, Johnnie, and Tara.

"Okay, but if Johnnie is a black cat, you cannot call Jake a golden retriever. Like, I get it, but no way." You laughed a bit, shaking your head.

"I'm gonna have to agree with m'lady on this one." Carrington spoke for the first time in a bit, which surprised you. His eyes were closed and his breathing was soft and steady. You thought he was asleep, especially considering he was always talking. In a good way, though.

"You're just being biased." Tara replied, though she hadn't expected him to talk either.

"You're right. I want cuddles later." Carrington agreed, finally opening his eyes and looking up at you with a smile. "But I still agree. He's more of am orange cat or doberman."

"Right. But y/n's definitely an orange cat." Jake responded, wrapping an arm around Johnnie's shoulder, like always. He was an affectionate person, he did that with all his close friends.

"I was thinking a raccoon," Tara shrugged. "But I guess."

"Since when were raccoons involved?" Johnnie asked, confused.

"Uh, dude. Just look at her. She's a raccoon, no doubt. She's even got the personality of one. Have you seen the pictures of raccoons like hugging cats and shit? She's affectionate with people she's comfortable with, but always has her walls up with people she's not." Tara shook her head.

"That's a lot of words." You spoke simply, still trying to take them all in. You? A raccoon? You hadn't put much thought into it, but... well. Maybe.

"Actually, now that you mention it, she is like a little raccoon. Scurrying around, a little bandit stealing food all the time." Carrington sat up as you moved your hands away from his head, and he moved to sit beside you. "Seriously. She's never hungry until somebody else has food. Somebody else being me."

"No, that only happened once. And it was chicken, I don't know what you expected." You chuckled quietly.

"Yeah, okay. You stole my water once too." Carrington muttered, crossing his arms like a child.

"I was drunk and about to start crying. You know I get emotional when I'm drunk." You rolled your eyes.

"Can confirm." Johnnie nodded, "She once started crying in an Uber because she didn't have a grilled cheese."

"Hey, that was meant to stay between us." You acted mad, though it was funny to remember.

"Right. And you once had a mental breakdown because somebody showed you a video of a raccoon." Jake added on, with an almost unimpressed expression on his face.