Chapter 2: Challenge Denied

Tatsumi's POV (3 days later)

It's a Saturday! Riko and Momoi, who I met at Onii-san's practice, invited me to go to the mall with them. I took a shower and change into a white button up polo, light pink vest, pink tie, checkered red skirt, red stockings that go up to my knees, and red high heels. I went down stairs and told Onii-san "I'm going to the mall with friends." He nodded and kept watching the TV. 

"Riko-san! Momoi-san!" I yelled, running up to them. "Good morning Tatsumi!" They said at the same time. "Let's buy swim suits. I am planning to take everyone to the pool. Including, the other Generation of Miracles." We both nodded and started shopping.

During lunch, We ate burgers. We talked about the teams and how well everyone plays. "Tatsumi Kuroko what a surprise..." A familiar voice said. "Hello, Akashi-san. I heard you got defeated by Tetsuya." I said, turning towards him. "Tatsumi-san. Let's go. It's best if we leave." Momoi said. I smirked darkly. "Tatsumi Kuroko, I challenge you to a basketball match." He said. I walked away, while Momoi and Riko stared at me. Red scissors flew past me and I turned. "You know I'm stronger than you Akashi. I would accept your challenge but not today. Anyways, lets go. Momoi-san, Riko-san." I said, walking away. Throwing back Akashi's scissors.

As soon, as we walked out. Riko and Momoi surrounded me. "That was amazing Tatsumi-san! Your the first person to stand up to Akashi!" Momoi yelled. "Not the first person. People who are stronger than him can easily stand up to him." I explained. "Your stronger than him?" Riko asked. "While he has the Emperor's Eye. I have the Goddess's Eye. His has the ability to predict the movements of his opponents past. My eye can make the opponents make people see illusions.That's why I'm a stand in for Kuroko." I explained. Riko smiled evilly. "No." I said, simply and walked away.