Chapter 4: Nonoko!!!

Tatsumi's POV

I'm walking around the park alone, since Onii-san and his friends has basketball practice. I saw a familiar green haired girl sitting on a bench. "Nonoko-sama!!!" I yelled, hugging her. She sighs and pats my head. "Why are here? How come you didn't tell me you were coming here? WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A FEMALE VERSION OF ONE OF MY BROTHER'S FRIENDS???!!!" I asked/yelled. She picks me up since I'm shorter and lighter than her. She sits me down and explains.

"First, the others and I can't have you here alone, so I came here first before any of them. Second, surprise. Third, I already saw him. All we did is stare and then I walked away." She explains with a straight face. I clap and caught up. The sun is about to set as we both walked home. "So~Where are you living?" I asked.

"In a apartment building that me and the others will use. It's quit big." I nodded and stopped. We both exchanged phone numbers and walked away.

************************************************************

Sorry for the really short chapter!!! >.<
In Other News: My friend, Miyukiaya, started a Wattpad account. If anyone is interested in a Brother Conflict/Ghoul story, check out her profile!
And Remember to:
Read
Comment
Favorite
and Enjoy~