Author's Note

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.
This book contains the following:
• mature language
• mature violence
• alcohol consumption
• eating disorders
• rape/assault
• physical and emotional abuse
• death and gore
• descriptive sexual scenes
• self-harm / suicide

I will make it crystal clear that I won't be placing any trigger warnings at the start of my chapters. Please do acknowledge and keep in mind that the sensitive topics listed above will be in the story, if any of them make you uncomfortable or simply aren't your thing- please exit now.

If you continue to read, I am not at all responsible for any discomfort the story may cause as you have already seen the warnings and chosen to go forward. It is your responsibility to monitor what media you consume.

I will also be clear that if I receive any unjustified hate towards me or my story, I will simply report and ignore it so don't waste your time. However, I do welcome constructive criticism and polite feedback so don't be scared to comment and leave your opinions. If I have said something in my story that offends you, please message me about it and we can come to a mature  solution.

This book won't be thoroughly edited until it is 100% complete so expect to see a few errors however please trust that I am trying my best to edit as much as I can. I am not a skilled writer by any means so if things seem off or incorrect- they likely are.

I don't really have an updating schedule, I just try update whenever I find the time.

I noticed that there are very few fics on Garrick so I've decided to put the spotlight onto him! Keep in mind, I've only read Fourth Wing once so I'll definitely have to read it again to be more accurate on the timeline and character's personalities. If all goes well, I do plan on carrying this story into Iron Flame!

I would also like to add that votes and comments are always appreciated and motivating for me to continue writing and posting!

I hope you enjoy reading the story!
Take care dovies 🤍