chapter 6

AUTHOR'S POV
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Jungkook :- "so you're park jimin ,you looks so beautiful and cute " said which made jimin blush while yoongi was looking at taehyung who was keep looking at yoongi from start

Yoongi :-" is there something wrong Mr.kim ???"

Taehyung :- "taehyung call me taehyung, and I want to talk to you in private so jungkook can you go from here with your omega " which make jimin face red while  jungkook smrik "sure, shall we jimin" jimin nodded his head and follow jungkook obediently while taehyung locked the door and turn towards yoongi who looked a little scared being alone with

Yoongi:- "So what you want to talk to me Mr.ki.... I mean taehyung "

Taehyung :- " Well I don't like to go here and there so let's get straight to the point I don't know if you can feel or not but we're destined mate,"

Yoongi :- " I know what you mean, I can feel too but I..."

Taehyung:- " so I would like you to marry me yoongi. When I first saw your performance I fell for you and decided if you're my omega or not I would make you mine and keep you with me but after knowing you're my omega so I don't want any other Alpha to touch you so marry me yoongi "

Yoongi  :- " I... I don't know what to do but I just can't marry you without knowing anything about you I just came to know about you which is your name and I want to know you better before I marry you , I hope you understand my situation taehyung "

Taehyung  :-" That's why I suggested Jackson to let you guys to move in my and jungkook mansion so we can know each other"

Yoongi:- " I really appreciate your words taehyung Thank you."

Taehyung:- " atleast become my boyfriend "

Yoongi with pouty face:-" Ok, but no funny business till we know each other better " taehyung nodded

Taehyung:- " atleast can I get a kiss from my boyfriend " yoongi nodded his head and taehyung bend down to kiss yoongi and yoongi peck his lips but taehyung grabbed yoongi's head gently and kissed him between kiss taehyung said yoongi to open his mouth which yoongi open and taehyung take this chance and put his tongue in his mouth and started to devour yoongi. After few minutes both apart from the kiss as yoongi got out of breathe. While huffing......

Yoongi : -" We're... you.... trying.... to... kill me.."

Taehyung  :-"Well it's not my fault if you soon to be wife is damn cute. If you had not restricted me from touching you before marriage so maybe I wouldn't just kissed you but I would have fucked you till you have seen heaven "said taehyung while winking at yoongi making him blush

Yoongi:-" youuuuuuuuu iiiiidiotttt" said yoongi which punching taehyung

【Meanwhile jimin and jungkook 】

Jungkook :-" so my omega how about we go on a date till your friend is busy with his alpha "

Jimin :-" Who said I accepted you as my alpha, I know you're my alpha but still I would love if you would kneel inform of all world and propose me then maybe I will accept you as my alpha"

Jungkook :-" That's it nothing else, my omega only want this then be ready you will my mine soon baby "

Jimin :-" What????"

Jungkook:-" I said I accept your challenge baby be ready to accept me as you alpha"

【While In washroom 】

Jin was washing his face which was sweating a lot after seeing namjoon.

Jin:- how come he is here, if I knew he was Mr. Jackson wang friend I would have never worked here.after such a long time, i got free from that hell and I don't want to go to that hell life anymore.

Namjoon:- but you have to my omega. I already give you a chance to escape from me but now I found you and now you don't have a chance to escape again my omega.

Jin seeing namjoon coming to his direction he started to get back but got trapped between namjoon and wall.

Jin (while shivering from fear):- look namjoon we're over you and i have decided to go different paths  so let's forget we were ever together.

Namjoon getting angry on jin he caught Jin's cheeks in his hands, causing Jin's mouth to ache.

Namjoon:- Never ever call your alpha by his name or else I will break this mouth of yours got it .

Jin nodding his head in pure fear of namjoon as namjoon pheromones are very suffocating for him.namjoon release jin and jin started to cough.

Namjoon :- gather your stuffs and come with me now as starting today you have lost your freedom now omega now come with me to our house where you belong. Where is you will cook for your alpha and will be serving me in bed whenever I want as a good omega and I will inform Jackson that you're quitting your job now.

Jin nodded his head as obediently as he doesn't want to angry namjoon anymore.

Jin came to the room where he left yoongi and jimin with those actors. Jin saw yoongi and jimin happily talking about there upcoming series when they saw jin and hugged him and told them how they're happy and jin hugged them and said he had to go early and go from there. yoongi saw jin get his things and go from there.yoongi felt somewhat odd seeing jin but he thought he must have mistaken and go from there.

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕗𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖.𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤.

Love you guysss
Please do vote for this chapter
Byeeeeee