┏°⌜ 090: Travel

You had confided in your friends and family about your desire for a spontaneous getaway following your hospital stay. While not entirely untrue, the real reason behind your vacation plans was far more extraordinary - a secret journey to a parallel world with Eren in Marley. To keep your loved ones from suspecting anything amiss, you had to craft a plausible cover story, simply telling them you are going on a vacation to Hawaii. In the event that your parents requested vacation photos, you were fortunate to have AI technology at your disposal, capable of fabricating convincing images of you basking on a beach. You will be in Erens world the whole day for 5 days, just coming back to your world at night, so of course you needed an excuse that your parents or your friends don't miss you or something.

As you carefully packed your belongings, you made a conscious effort to leave behind any conspicuously modern items. In Eren's world, where traditional attire prevailed and dress standards differed significantly from your own, you could not show up in ripped jeans and a 'Skibidi Toilet' T-shirt.

In conformity with Marley's traditional attire, you had opted for a white, flowing dress paired with a sophisticated white suit jacket. Beneath, a delicate light blue blouse peeked out, adding a subtle touch of color to your ensemble. Stepping into the guise of a Marleyan local, you exuded an elegance and grace that blended seamlessly with the antiquated charm of this world.

Well, one thing is for sure, this is going to be an interesting trip.

You stood outside the hotel, clutching your bag, waiting for Eren to arrive as promised. Despite the excitement of the impending journey, a knot of nerves tightened in your stomach. The weight of the falsehoods you would have to maintain weighed heavily on your conscience, each lie a delicate facade to uphold. The thought of deceiving your friends and family weighed on you, knowing that unveiling the truth would only brand you as delusional. Faced with no other option, you resigned yourself to the intricacies of weaving a web of deception, a task that felt increasingly daunting as the minutes passed.

Eren arrived on time and parked his car in front of the hotel. Of course it wasn't a modern car like you know from your world, but rather the cars that you already saw in the anime in Marley. In the anime there were no cars on Paradis, but now you can no longer compare the story that is currently happening with the Attack on Titan story.

The brunette got out of the vehicle and smiled when he saw you.
"Good morning, ready for the trip?"
The brunette said, adjusting his jacket.

Eren's attire consisted of a strikingly dark blue, almost black suit, accentuating his commanding presence. A crisp white shirt and a bold red tie added a pop of color to his ensemble. Completing his look was a sleek gray under jacket that added an extra layer of depth and texture to his outfit. Topping it all off was a matching hat that perfectly complemented his suit, adding a touch of mystery and intrigue to his overall appearance. It is, in fact, the same outfit he wore in the Attack on Titan Story when he first arrived in Marley with the Survey Corps. His long brown hair was tied up in a pony tail.

 His long brown hair was tied up in a pony tail