9

YN phone was ringing.YN sleep breaks with the phone call.YN saw the call and it was from Seokjin.YN became anxious thinking that Jungkook has shown him those morphed pictures.YN with shaky hand received the call.

YN:Hello,Jinu.

Jin:Are you serious? YN.How can you do this with me? Didn’t you think about me  at all?

YN eyes teared up with tears.Jungkook showed him those pic.

YN:I'm sorry Jin.I didn’t want to do this.Please trust me.

Jin:YN,baby are you crying? I'm sorry baby.I shouldn’t scold you this way in the morning. Actually I was tensed about you since night.

YN:Since night?

Jin:Yeah.You weren’t receiving my call.I became so worried about you.I called you 100 and more times.Gave you lots of msg,voice message. But you were not giving me any response.Baby are you angry with me for any reason?I'm sorry baby.Please forgive me.

YN saw her phone and saw thousands of calls and messages from Seokjin.

YN:Seokjin don’t say sorry in this way.I'm not angry with you.Actually I was very tired yesterday.So I slept immediately after reaching the dorm.Don't worry jinu I'm ok.Nothing will happen to me when I have you beside me.

Jin:Oh, now I feel relax.Now get ready within 30 minutes.You are going out with me.

YN:But where?

Jin:You can know that after reaching there.Now go and get ready fast.Your time start now.Bye.

YN:Bye Seokjin.

After reaching the place.

YN:Where are we right now? Whose house is this?

Jin:Actually YN I have brought you here for giving you to your rightful place. Where you actually belong.

YN face turned pale after hearing this.

YN:What!! What are you trying to say?

Seokjin took out a key and gave it to YN hand.

Jin:This key,this house belongs you.Because you are the rightful owner of this.YN this our home which I have made specially for you.After our weeding we will start living here.Our marriage life will start from this place.I have made this place according to your liking.Every corner of the house made of your liking.I hope you will love this.

YN immediately hug Seokjin tightly.

YN:Thank you so much Jinu for this beautiful gift.I had no idea that you were making a home for us.I'm do grateful to have you.This house is really so pretty.I can't express my happiness in words Jinu.You really love me this much.

Jin:Of course YN.I love you a lot.

YN:Will you always trust me? Will you never leave me? will you always believe in me.?