30

Jungkook was about to go but he halt after listening Yn last statement.He turned around at Yn.

Jungkook:What did you say????

Jungkook bent down towards Yn.Yn was still holding Jungkook leg and looking at him with teary eyes.

Jungkook hold Yn face.

Jungkook:Wifey I asked you something. What did you say? Repeat it again !!!

Yn:I'll do anything Jungkook you say.But don't kill my child.Please spare it’s life.I'm begging you.

Yn looked downwards while crying.Jungkook hold Yn chin and made her face him.

Jungkook:Are you sure wifey??? Do you know what are you saying???? Will you do anything to save this child???

Yn nodded her head.

Yn:Y-yes Jungkook.I'm willing to do anything.I'll listen everything you always will say.I'll accept everything you say to do me.I'll obey you always.

Jungkook chuckle proudly.

Jungkook:Yn,If I don’t tell you to do abortion then you will everything I say.Wifey think carefully.If you give me the words then you can't back off.

Yn:N-no Jungkook.I'll not back off.I'm giving you my words.I'll not back off.Please spare my child life.I'll be grateful to you always.

Jungkook:Ok if you say so wifey.After all you are my wife.I have to listen to you.You don't have to abort this child.

Yn:Really, Jungkook !!!!!! T-thank you soo much.Thanks a lot for this Jungkook.

Yn became very happy and hugged Jungkook tightly.She was crying in happiness in Jungkook embrace.She became so happy.She was feeling like she was in cloud nine.

But her happiness didn’t sustain for a long time.Her happiness snacthed away from her in a moment.She became numb after listening Jungkook last statement.

Jungkook:Yn this child won't be yours.

Yn broke the hug and looked at Jungkook confusedly.

Yn:J-Jungkook what do you mean by that ????

Jungkook chuckle.

Jungkook:After giving birth, you will give the child to Jin hyung forever.You won't have any right on the child.That child will not us.It won’t have any relation with you.

Yn:JUNGKOOK!!!!!! Are you human or monster???? How can you expect this that I will abandon my child? How will I break bond with my child.How can I deprived my child from mother's love.He is my child Jungkook. A part of me.

Jungkook:And other part of Jin hyung!!!!
I won’t tolerate this Yn.I can't see how your ex lover child will call you MOM.This child will not have any right on you.Only my child will call you MOM.You are only born to be my kids mom non other kids mom.

Yn:I won't do this Jungkook.I will never ever abandon my child.

Jungkook:Then prepare to abort your child.Yn you have only two choice.Choose anyone. Either abort this child now or abandon the child after giving birth.Now make the choice soon.

Yn:I Won't JUNGKOOK. Please try to understand.I can't do this injustice with my child.

Jungkook:Yn time is running out.Make a decision quickly.I won't give you so much time.

Yn:Jungkook please. I beg you. Don't do this with me and child.

Jungkook glared at Yn and pressured her bellly a little bit hardly.

Jungkook:Yn tell me your decision.

Yn:W-why why are you doing this with me????

Jungkook pressed more tightly.

Yn:Ahhhhh J-jungkook !!!! 

Jungkook:MAKE YOUR DECISION FAST.

Yn was crying and sobbing. Her eyes,face became all red.She was totally shivering.She was still trying to convince Jungkook with her teary eyes.

Jungkook:YN!!!!!!!

Yn:I-I wi-will .......

Jungkook:You what ??????  Yn!!!!!

Yn closed her eyes and tear left from her eyes.

Yn:I-I I'll give my child to Jin forever!!!!!

Yn fall on the floor while crying.She started crying a little bit louder.Jungkook went to her and kissed her forhead.

Jungkook:I knew it.I knew that you will make a wise decision.Now take rest.Tomorrow I'll take you to tge doctor for check up.Also stop crying.If you are sad then it will affect the baby.Do you want to do that??? Huh!! Then stop crying.

Jungkook tookYn in bridal style and laid her on the bed.He put a blanket on her.He put a kiss on Yn forhead and left the room.

Yn put her hand on the belly and started crying.

Yn:I'm sorry baby.Mamma is very bad.Mamma could not do anything to save you.Mamma have only 8 months to spend time with you.But believe me baby,Your mamma love you the most.

Yn fell asleep while talking to her unborn baby.